Search results

1. B

GTG mr350 is gtg

Sold a bat to mr350 and everything went pwrfect. Thanks brother!
  2. B

LTB Rd28-u

Not too concerned about weight. Let me know what you've got.
  3. B

GTG hitBOMBS2 is vgtg

Vgtg as always! Thanks brother.
  4. B

GTG shay26 is gtg!

Shay26 is vgtg! Hooked me up on a nice z3000!
  5. B

For Sale 28 oz voltage

Now that I've got your attention.... I have a 28 oz sports authority voltage. The model 78, not 73. It's in great shape no issues. $40 gifted. [URL=http://s770.photobucket.com/user/big150man/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141111_184537_zpswsgiv2ji.jpg.html][/URL,
  6. B

For Sale 28 oz estk

28 oz extended knob estk. Bat is in good shape, no waves that I can tell, but it does have a small dent about the size of a bb as I hope you can see in the pics. $40 gifted. [URL=http://s770.photobucket.com/user/big150man/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141111_184537_zpswsgiv2ji.jpg.html][/URL,
  7. B

For Sale/Trade Mint 11.75 mizuno Mvp prime

I've got a mint mvp prime for sale or trade. It is blue and red and is in amazing shape. I have worked the pocket very slightly and it was used in one coed tournament game this past weekend when a girl forgot her glove. Asking $85 gifted obo, will consider any and all trades. [/URL...
  8. B

Price Check 33/23 scn1b

I picked this up locally and am trying to decide wether to keep it or sell it. I have not been on here much in months and don't know the market that well anymore. It is a 33/23 scn1b, has some endcap wear, and field scratching. I don't see any webbing.
  9. B

LTB Duo or JH mutant

I have a teammate who is looking for one of these two bats. He is wanting a Duo in 28 oz or a silver/maroon jh mutant in 27.5 or 28.5. Let me know what you have, thanks in advance!
  10. B

LTB Or LTTF some 44/375 Isa balls

League director is requiring our ball to have Isa stamp on them now. I called sbf store and they don't carry anything with Isa stamp so I need to either buy at least a dozen ASAP or trade for a couple dozen. Lmk what you have. Prefer x rocks, evils, or tattoos. Thanks!
  11. B

For Sale/Trade Scn10bh, scn11bh, ssr1

Scn10bh, scn18bh, ssr1 I have 3 to sell or trade. Trades would be newer Eastons with the new stamp or older stealths. All bat are returnable but no receipts. All prices are obo and Paypal as gift or add fees. Thanks! 1)28oz scn18bh- bat is in very good shape. Mainly just ground scratching. No...
  12. B

Scx22 paint or crack?

Have this up for sale and was looking it over good last night. I have a buyer lined up but told them to wait before paying. I wanted to send them a pic of this and get opinions. I can not catch a fingernail on it, and it's not raised up. Is this just an early synergy paint crack?
  13. B

16bh ?

May be a dumb question but I have never seen one so I'm going to ask it. Did they make a 30oz 16bh? Or is 28 the heaviest?
  14. B

For Sale/Trade 4 big boy Asa Eastons

Not really playing enough ASA to justify keeping these, so I will pass them along to someone who can use them. Trades would be utrip Easton's in 28 or 30. As always prices are obo, and will make package deals. 1)30 oz scn11bh- bat is in good shape returnable x2 no receipt. Has some ground...
  15. B

Price Check NOW NR st98 30oz

Help me out here guys. I offered to buy one and was laughed at when I told the seller their price was pretty far off market for these right now, so can you all help me so I make sure I'm making a decent offer.
  16. B

LTB Cheap 28-30 Easton

Anybody have one they want to move? NR is fine. Something like an st98 or a 20bw, 19, 16, 16bh, etc. just let me know what you have. Thanks!
  17. B

For Trade 28 oz DS Plague

Looking to trade this toward a 28 or 30 oz Easton. I can add cash. It's in very good shape. Probably about 200 swings. I picked it up recently from a very Gtg board bro but I just won't have a chance to really use it. It had no paint chips, no rattle, no endcap wear, does have webbing as you can...
  18. B

For Trade 28 oz DS Plague

Looking to trade this toward a 28 or 30 oz Easton. I can add cash. It's in very good shape. Probably about 200 swings. I picked it up recently from a very Gtg board bro but I just won't have a chance to really use it. It had no paint chips, no rattle, no endcap wear, does have webbing as you can...
  19. B

Thought this was strange.

I just traded for the og freak on the left. Both of them are first batch serial numbers with smooth endcaps. I didn't notice the knob sticker. I took the bat to my boy benjohnson41 , and he texted me this pic of mine and one of his right after I left. What exactly could this be?
  20. B

GTG krunchyfrogg

krunchyfrogg is always a stand up bro! Give me an awesome deal on a reveal and shipped super quick! Thanks bud!