Search results

1. MP33

Troy, Alabama

I'm moving out of the cold ass mountains of Jackson, WY back to Alabama. Anyone know of a team or someone looking for a player in Troy, Al? Mostly played C tourney when I used to live in Bama, now probably a C/D tourney player. All I would ask for is a look, or some bp. League or tournament...
  2. MP33

Images from my last competition, 8/9/14

From the Jay Cutler Wyoming Classic in Cheyenne on 8/9/14 Jay Cutler and Phil Heath: Me and Phil Heath: Showing Phil Heath the guns: Me and Jay Cutler:
  3. MP33

ASA Suspension of play due to light failure

Lights go out in the middle of play. I was umping the game, and the ball was on the ground, about 5-10' from the RCF. R1 was on their way to third, R2 on their way to 2B, and BR was on her way to first when the lights initially went out. All runners had reached base and the fielder was...
  4. MP33

ASA Question for umps on a situation

I already know what my answer is. How would you handle this situation? Umping women's league last night, and one of the catchers asked me if I could give her batting lessons, and teach her rules. She said she would pay me $10/hr, or give me a bj afterwards. She did say I couldn't have...
  5. MP33

Anyone know anything about beef protein powder

A girl at my gym is allergic to whey, egg, soy protein. Basically all she can take is beef protein. Anyone have any experience/knowledge with it? Thanks. And yes, she is freaking hot, does bikini competitions :D Would post a pic but don't know how to get them from instagram to here :(
  6. MP33

GTG Bobby Buggs is VGTG

Worked a trade with Bobby Buggs, great to deal with, great communication, would not hesitate to deal with again.
  7. MP33

For Sale North Face and Arc'teryx Jackets

2 jackets for sale. 1) The North Face Free Thinker, Large, red, Summit Series, hard shell, Gore Tex Pro, RECCO, powder skirt, no rips, no tears, no stains. This is TNF's top of the line ski jacket. They retail new for $599. Looking for $250 OBO. 2) Arc'teryx, Epsilon SV Hoody, Large...
  8. MP33

GTG jt7 is GTG

Second transaction with him, definitely a GTG board bro. Even checked the tracking number for me and let me know the item was at the P.O. ready for me to pick up :biggthumpup:
  9. MP33

Training log

Starting TRT this week, will update stats, lifting, weight, approx. bf%, maybe pics too every 2-3 weeks. Can include diet if people are interested At start, 183, approx. 9.5% BF
  10. MP33

Any Best strike three call ever

Sorry for the link, but this is awesome. may have to copy this guy for next year http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/best-strike-three-call-ever-003743426--mlb.html
  11. MP33

Protien shakes

Need some opinions/thoughts: Right now, I work out during lunch, then get back to office and fix protien shake. Use MP protien, fitness fiber, MP creatine, 1 scoop peanut butter, and milk, mix it in blender, then drink it. My question is, is it better to mix and drink immediately, or...
  12. MP33

2013 College Football thread and beyond

might as well get a new one started so far: Ole Miss may or may not have spent a lot of money Feb 6th Les Miles got a raise Mark Richt got a exension and a raise Bill Snyder got an extension 4 now former Alabama players are dumbasses Lane Kiffin is stil an idiot:D If I missed...
  13. MP33

NFL Cheerleader turned MMA fighter

Link here: http://www.cagepotato.com/hot-fighter-alert-nfl-cheerleader-turned-amateur-prospect-rachel-wray/ Sorry about following link, and no pics. Not too computer savvy here:o
  14. MP33

For Sale Ping G15 irons for sale, 4-PW

Got some Ping G15 irons for sale, used about 25-30 rounds, Green Dot, 2.25* upright, AWT Stiff steel shaft, White Dot grip (standard size). Very clean clubs, a couple light marks on some of clubs faces, can see in pics, does not affect performance at all. Grips like new. Looking to get $330 OBO
  15. MP33

For Sale R11TP, Fujikara Motore Shaft, 54* Vokey

Looking to sell a R11TP, 9*, Fujikara Motore Speeder shaft, Stiff flex, with headcover and tool. Used about 50 rounds, no sky marks. Also have a Spin Milled 54* Vokey, hardly used. Will post pics later. Looking to get $195 OBO for both.----R11 SOLD. Wedge SOLD
  16. MP33

Pants are great

Just wanted to say the pants I got from R+9 are awesome. Great quality, Got 50+ games in them, and not a single issue. Great product. That's me on the mound, even got our LC to get a pair
  17. MP33

For Sale/Trade 30 oz OG Ext.

30 oz Og Ext, no cracks, no rattles, about 30-40 lines of webbing, unknown number of hits, grip has been replaced somewhat, see pic, returnable x2, no receipt. Only trade I would consider would be a 27 oz SRV4, plus cash on your end. Price is $285, gifted, obo. Price includes USPS priority...
  18. MP33

For Sale 2004 Chevy 2500 HD, 4x4, Duramax Diesel

I am selling my 2004 Chevrolet 2500HD 4x4, Ext. Cab, Short Box, Duramax Diesel, LB7 block, LT package, White w/Tan leather, heated seats, Bose stereo, low profile tool box, spray in bedliner, nerf bars, gooseneck ball, BFG All Terrain K/O's, 285/75r16, about 65% tread left. Injectors replaced in...
  19. MP33

For Sale 27 oz SRV4

27oz SRV4, 350-400 hits, no cracks, no webbing, no rattles, returnable x2, no receipt, grip is not factory, typical ground scratches due to ****ty fields. SALE PRICE--$165 OBO No Trades price includes USPS priority, DC, and insurance SOLD to Easton4life for 145
  20. MP33

GTG Bullets#57 is GTG

I was looking for a specific hard to find t-shirt, and he called around his town, found one for me. Went to store, got it, and got it out that day. He is truly a good to go board bro.