Search results

1. wiroy5

Are you still lookin for a 27oz Rage? I'll take $60, it has slight waive, a crack in the end...

Are you still lookin for a 27oz Rage? I'll take $60, it has slight waive, a crack in the end cap, and no grip. I have pics to email if interested
  2. wiroy5

Is your buddy still lookin for a F375? I have a orange 27oz w/ a slight waive in it, good...

Is your buddy still lookin for a F375? I have a orange 27oz w/ a slight waive in it, good condition, few scratches. I'll take $75 for it. Can send pics.
  3. wiroy5

Are you still loonin for an F375? I have a orange 27oz with a slight waive in it. I'd take $75...

Are you still loonin for an F375? I have a orange 27oz with a slight waive in it. I'd take $75 for it.
  4. wiroy5

Are you still lookin for an F375? I have a orange 27oz with a small waive in it, I'll take $75...

Are you still lookin for an F375? I have a orange 27oz with a small waive in it, I'll take $75 for it.
  5. wiroy5

LTB/LTTF an Orange DeMarini F375 26 or 27

PM sent to ya
  6. wiroy5

hotcorner1268 has hot deals

gtg in my book. great deal on bp balls (trumps) that were almost new!
  7. wiroy5

Dskills is GTG

i agree, he's helped me out plenty of times. and he's bro's with the sbf home run derby champ!!!!!!!
  8. wiroy5

DirtBags35 is clean as a whistle!

just as promised, fast shipping, good communication, and awesome deal.
  9. wiroy5

sawastea came thru BIG time!

thanx for the deal man!
  10. wiroy5

Banks93 is the MAN!

how much did he pay you to say that?:D
  11. wiroy5

Sikstik robbed a bank!

man that guy is buying up everything... great deal with him, hope you enjoy the freak man.
  12. wiroy5

Marco21 is gtg

got bat niw, great price, and fast delivery!
  13. wiroy5

wiroy5 is the greatest...

thanx for the smooth transaction. i like helpin fellow ballers out.
  14. wiroy5

Aces23 anyone done deals with him before

rob is gtg, dont hesitate to deal with him!
  15. wiroy5

chad @sbf store is the man!

thanx chad, the service is top notch over at the store! i got my tanel's in a day! i will be doing business with you in the future!
  16. wiroy5

wiroy5 is gtg

thanx kingpin, i hope to do future business with you.
  17. wiroy5

Who does your bat shipping and why?

i use ups, the shipping guy at work takes care of all the crap for me, i just give him the addy. i like using ups cause it pisses everyone off when i ship bats all day long. i love being a supervisor!
  18. wiroy5

sid111, he dont kid111!

freak100 in great shape at a great price. fast shipping. thanx bro!
  19. wiroy5

gman is the man

bat was awesome condition, thanx! hope to do business in the future.
  20. wiroy5

DaIrishman is gtg!

awesome bat @ awesome price shipped it super fast! hope to do business in the future.