Search results

1. technostick

27oz. OG WRATH 120

Looking only to sell 27oz OG Wrath120. Good condition, no cracks, flat spots, or rattles of any kind. Just normal ground and bag scratches. I would say it has about 100 hits. Bat is returnable, original grip has been removed. $110 shipped, obo
  2. technostick

jrscll is GTG

Good communication ...would deal again.
  3. technostick

jimmin8 is GTG

Good communication and prompt...would deal again.
  4. technostick

NIW 27oz Freak+ $140 shipped

This is a niw NR 27oz. Freak plus. Looking for $140 shipped U.S.
  5. technostick

29oz. PST MAX w/ return

looking for $135 shipped to USA or trade USSSA composites....lmk what you got!
  6. technostick

niw 33" Techfire fastpitch MZC5

Anybody looking for 1? $70 shipped, new bat!
  7. technostick

snacks is gtg of course!

Just got a beautiful booger from snacks, in great condition just as described! Don't hesitate to deal with him...we traded bats, both shipped same day!
  8. technostick

nimr0d is gtg

Don't hesitate to deal with this guy, although he knows people with some really unusual names lol!:D
  9. technostick

gitusum

Don't hesitate to deal with this board brother, he's GTG! smooth transaction.
  10. technostick

I've been Robd

Rob N Homers is good to go! Don't hesitate to deal with Skip, he'll make the deal right! Cool:cool:
  11. technostick

d'snutssoftball is d-bomb!

Don't hesitate to deal w/ Denny, he's one of the good guys!
  12. technostick

BigCatch25 is gtg!

Don't hesitate to deal w/ Tony....he's one of the good guys!
  13. technostick

Xaxaikw_YIN is....

a guy you can trust! Don't hesitate to deal w/ this board bro, he's one of the good guys! The bat I received was almost new! Thanks for the deal, CASH... :cool:
  14. technostick

robbie is gtg

smooth transaction, don't hesitate to deal w/ him!
  15. technostick

whiteknight = Good Guy

Don't hesitate to deal w/ Steven, prompt pay, great communicator and honest... thanks, man!
  16. technostick

JASCOX45 = Good Guy

Don't hesitate to deal w/ Jason, fast shipper and honest! Thanks for the nice stick!
  17. technostick

BTW300 is easy...

to deal with, don't hesitate to work with him. :cool: Great communicator with quick, no hastle payment. I would deal with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks, Brian! :)
  18. technostick

Budbro13 is easy...

to deal with, don't hesitate to work with him. :cool: Great communicator with quick, no hastle payment. I would deal with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks, bro.! :)
  19. technostick

Wolfman44 does it AGAIN!

Don't hestsitate to deal with the wolfen one. He's a good communicator, fast shipper and concerned with your satisfaction after the sale! Keep up the good work, bro.! :)
  20. technostick

the sluggish koala....

NOT this one! Kingkoala30 is a fast shipper, excellent communicator and product was as advertised. Don't hesitate to deal with him, 'cause he's got the goods at a great price! :cool: Thanks for the deal, bro.! :)