Search results

1. RokRaider826

Trail shoe?

I have flat feet so I have to change out the insert in about 90% of all of my shoes. I found a company that make the best inserts for a very reasonable price, Protalus. You should look them up and see if they can help you out. They have wonderful customer service and will answer any and all...
  2. RokRaider826

LTB ASA/USA 25-26oz

My female cousin is just starting to play ASA league and is looking for a decent bat. She isn't trying to spend a crazy amount for a bat, something in decent shape(not beat to h-e-l-l). sitemail me what you have and I will forward over the information to her. A Used older Monster would be...
  3. RokRaider826

Enough Said with a blue handle

Can anybody give me the run down on these bats, I thought the Enough Said bats was all white. Are these any different than the all white ones?
  4. RokRaider826

Turfs of choice?

I just recently brought a pair of Under Armour Yard Turf, great shows for all types of fields, as an outfielder these are some of the best shoes I have played during wet,cold early morning games.
  5. RokRaider826

Getting moved around in the batting order? Discuss

I have seen this in our senior league games, it really irritates me when bat everyone and lose by 3-4 runs. Specially when our 12-15 batters can’t run and barely get the ball out of the infield
  6. RokRaider826

For Sale Bat stickers, numbers, buttons, and more!

Tony, can you do an Autism bat sticker?
  7. RokRaider826

TonZaga is vgtg

Tonzaga is vgtg…. Fast shipping, great communication
  8. RokRaider826

Do not hesitate to deal with Tonzaga, great product and fast shipping
  9. RokRaider826

Yes, exactly, the colors orange and royal blue?
  10. RokRaider826

Can you do a sticker of the Spurs logo with the name attached?
  11. RokRaider826

Distal Bicep Surgery

Before you had your surgery what was some of the symptoms/pains you had that let you know you tore something? I think I might have done the something but I don’t think I tore mines. I think I did mines fielding a ground ball in the OF. I don’t have pain in it like I did but I really can’t make a...
  12. RokRaider826

Crack or No Crack?

It’s an OG in very good shape, it has been sitting since 2017 in my garage. Just started back playing again, honestly I think it might have about 200 all game swings because I have never BP’d it.
  13. RokRaider826

Crack or No Crack?

Thanks Bobby, I haven’t played in 5 years and just found a seniors league in my area. I have this and my Dudley Lightning EL that have been sitting since 2017. I’m going to swing this until it’s in 2 pieces.
  14. RokRaider826

LTB Adidas Melee Senior Balanced - 26 oz

How do you like the 2 Suncoast Melee’s at the end? I am thinking of getting either of those 2 to replace of balanced 26oz Adidas Melee.
  15. RokRaider826

Crack or No Crack?

Crack or no crack? I found this on my Melee I haven’t swung in 5 years. It’s flat, can’t get a finger under it. My old eyes aren’t what they use to be, just trying to get other opinions
  16. RokRaider826

Davis Relacing Glove Pics

Great glove work
  17. RokRaider826

I'm going to text you later either today or tomorrow, thank you for any and all help. I haven't...

I'm going to text you later either today or tomorrow, thank you for any and all help. I haven't played since 2017 and I just want to play. I hurt my knee in 2018, had surgery and now I want to see if I can still play decently
  18. RokRaider826

El Paso- Las Cruces area

Got married, had 2 more kids.....did something I couldn't do in Cali......Brought a house
  19. RokRaider826

El Paso- Las Cruces area

I'm new to the area and would love to find a league, senior or urtip team to play with. I play outfield but can play 2nd if needed. I am 51, so I would love to play Sr's more so.