Search results

1. RokRaider826

LTB ASA/USA 25-26oz

My female cousin is just starting to play ASA league and is looking for a decent bat. She isn't trying to spend a crazy amount for a bat, something in decent shape(not beat to h-e-l-l). sitemail me what you have and I will forward over the information to her. A Used older Monster would be...
  2. RokRaider826

Enough Said with a blue handle

Can anybody give me the run down on these bats, I thought the Enough Said bats was all white. Are these any different than the all white ones?
  3. RokRaider826

TonZaga is vgtg

Tonzaga is vgtg…. Fast shipping, great communication
  4. RokRaider826

Crack or No Crack?

Crack or no crack? I found this on my Melee I haven’t swung in 5 years. It’s flat, can’t get a finger under it. My old eyes aren’t what they use to be, just trying to get other opinions
  5. RokRaider826

El Paso- Las Cruces area

I'm new to the area and would love to find a league, senior or urtip team to play with. I play outfield but can play 2nd if needed. I am 51, so I would love to play Sr's more so.
  6. RokRaider826

LTB 1 Piece endload USSSA bat....26-26.5oz

I am looking to buy a 1 piece endloaded U-Trip bat....Prefer Miken Mv-1 or Izzy Pyscho, Easton 100w.... PM me with what you have, I don't care if it is returnable or not.
  7. RokRaider826

LTB 12-12.5 Game Ready Glove

I am helping a friend find a game ready in good shape 12-12 1/2", he plays 3rd base so he is looking for something that is game ready but not to floppy. Please send pictures along with what your looking for, he would like too keep it within $100 range.
  8. RokRaider826

LTB Black n Blue Future 26.5oz

I am interested in a 26.5oz Future, not looking to break the bank. I know these are pretty much no longer returnable. One that is pretty beat is ok with me long as the ASA stamp is still visible.
  9. RokRaider826

LTB Easton 27oz 100W or SY100

I am looking for either a 27oz 100w or SY100, not looking to break the bank. So if you have either NIW I am not interested in it, I would prefer one that is broke in but not beat to hell.
  10. RokRaider826

LTB Combat 26.5oz Chris Greinert Utrip/Dual Stamp

I am looking to purchase a 26.5 Greinert either the Utrip or Dual stamp....used or NR is fine
  11. RokRaider826

LTB Worth Legit 26oz/26.5oz

I am looking for a Connell,balanced(yellow n gray),JH, Ressy Legit....no return would be perfect....no trying to really break the bank
  12. RokRaider826

Bat suggestion

I have finally got picked up to play for a 40+ team, I need to get me a SR bat. Right now I play mostly U-Trip, I am currently swinging an Izzy Psycho and Filby. I like an endloaded 1 piece bat, I would like to find a nice 1 piece with a decent endload. I am more of a base hitter but I do have...
  13. RokRaider826

LTB OLD Worth Mutant

I am looking to buy a very well broke in Worth Mutant or Duo in a 26oz. Not looking to spend more than $110. The bat can be a NR,does not make any difference just need it for BP, looking for a 2010 or 2011 JH or Resmondo Mutant or NR OG Duo
  14. RokRaider826

For Sale/Trade 3 Worth and 1 Demarini

I have 2 Utrip(old stamp) and 2 ASA bats I am looking to move. #1 OG Bj Fulk 26oz, returnable with receipt dated from May of last year. Has webbing with ground scratch,very slight rattle, all swing by a female,not sure of the count.....TRADED #2 OG Connell 26oz returnable,no receipt,still have...
  15. RokRaider826

GTG newsurfer06 is very GTG

I was looking an Easton ASA bat for a close friend of mines, newsurfer06 sold me a sp12sy98H that was just about brand new. If it had 10 swings on it that was saying alot. I paid Friday night and he shipped the next morning.
  16. RokRaider826

For Sale/Trade Looking to move 5:2 Miken,2 Worth & 1 Combat

BI have 5 bats, I am looking to send to new homes. All bats are returnable 3 come with receipts( the other 2 belong to a teammate,she says she has the receipt but since I don't have them in my hands I am going to say no receipt). #1- 2011 Resmondo Titan 26oz, 300+ swings,has endcap wear, no...
  17. RokRaider826

Price Check 26oz Duo 2

I have a 26oz Duo 2 with about 40 swings, returnable no receipt has loose knob(Worth has said they will fix free of charge). I am thinking of selling and I am just trying to get a ball park figure on what these go for.
  18. RokRaider826

LTB Easton SCN18BH

I am looking to pick up a 26oz SCN18BH in good shape returnable,no receipt for a friend. PM me and let me know what you have.
  19. RokRaider826

LTB Worth 454 Resmondo Legit NIW NR 26oz

I am looking to pick up a NR 455 Legit NIW 26oz.... Looking to spend no more thn $150
  20. RokRaider826

ASA bat question

I don't play ASA at all but my friend talked me into playing with his team for a tourney that only allows ASA bats. I was wondering which ASA bat will swing and feel as close to my SCN18BH as possible. I like the feel of the 18BH with the 12" barrel, slight endload and was wondering what is its...