Search results

Softball.com:

1. GAGS14

Badboy47 Gtg

:D Traded with me a very ILL NRG600MAX...... Thanks for the great trade!
  2. GAGS14

Rubicon Rick was SLICK

Great deal and fast shipping! Thanks for the trade! :D
  3. GAGS14

Citimike111 BANNED??????

Had a deal going with him to hook up a friend of mine. For a JHM7120 that was supposed to ship early last week. No bat has been received and now he's banned??!!!??!! Anyone have any insight into this??
  4. GAGS14

Rjbucs

If you see this, please PM OGD5 or myself regarding the CNT+ purchase and let us know the status asap! Thanks OGD14
  5. GAGS14

Windmill is GTG

Gave me a great deal and the bat showed up in two days! No worries here, all was super smooth! Thanks a lot!
  6. GAGS14

Freaknasty21 is the Shizzzo

Shipped me a SWEET ST1-Z for a fellow ball player that needed a good singlewall! Bat is near new and just as he described! Dont hesitate to make a deal with him! He's top notch! OGD14
  7. GAGS14

What the hell is up with that ( Swing72 )?

So last friday Swing72 sells me a bat and its on the doorstep when i come home this afternoon? Thats insane! Thanks for the great deal and youre personal Leer Jet delivery service that dropped it at my place today! :D ODG14
  8. GAGS14

RJBucs

Is Good to go!! dont hesitate to do a deal with him, ever! Thanks again!
  9. GAGS14

E-Dub

is the man. Quick shipping and an all around smooth deal! :D Dont hesistae to deal here, Eric is a stand up guy!
  10. GAGS14

Bringinghell is the man!

Deal went smooth and shipping was faster than hell! :D Dont hesitate to make a deal with him, he's rock solid! Thanks again!
  11. GAGS14

Dealing with GOODTIMEZ is NOT

BADTIMEZ thats for sure! Sold me a bat and the entire deal took less than 4 days! :D Thanks for the smooth Deal!!!! Its appreciated!! :D ODG14
  12. GAGS14

Great deal with SHARKY

did a deal with him and all was smooth. He hung tough with me when i was a few days late getting a bat out due to a family illness. dont hesitate to ever deal with him, he's a stand up dude! Thanks again! :D
  13. GAGS14

Obagain rocks!

Thanks for the slick deal on the bat! Trade here with confidence for sure! :D
  14. GAGS14

ChristianJock07

is super solid, did what he said and hooked me up with a nice classic! DOnt hesitate to deal here! Thanks again!
  15. GAGS14

Crow's Cabinet Shop

Well i ordered a 8 bat rack for my basement and 6 weeks later, no rack, phone disconnected and emails arent returned either. Luckilly it only cost me like $25 but i just thought Id put this out for the fellow board members just in case you have ever thought about buying one from these guys...
  16. GAGS14

Mt29ss

Thanks for the fast shipping and great deal, the case is perfect! Dont hesitate to deal with him whatsoever!
  17. GAGS14

100% awesome!!!

Deal with SUGA20........thanks for a transaction that was perfect! :D
  18. GAGS14

Great deal with cb22lh

The bag is in perfect condition and everything was smooth! Dont ever hesitate to deal with him in the future!
  19. GAGS14

Milocoman

Chad, Thanks for the trade, your end should be there today!
  20. GAGS14

Milocoman

Not like he needs another good ref, but i have bought three U1's from him and all have been shipped same day and delivered super fast. The guy rocks and does exactly what he says! Thank you!