Search results

1. 0

Puerto Rico

I'm moving to Puerto Rico in August, anybody know if there is any slowpitch out there? Haven't been able to find anything on google.
  2. 0

LTB NIW Connell 2 and Titan Unleashed

Like the title says, I'm needing a NIW Connell 2 and Titan Unleashed. Paypal ready let me know what you have.
  3. 0

LTB Need UTRIP BAT in San Antonio

Like the title says, Looking for a Connell 2 in San Antonio, Tx. Ill be playing up there tomorrow and need a bat. Let me know what you have.
  4. 0

LTB Srv5

Looking to buy a cheap SRV5 Salvo, No warranty preffered. Let me know if you have one. ANY WEIGHT!
  5. 0

GTG Jfh

JFH is good to go. Great communication and very understanding. Had some medical problems with a friend, so was a bit delayed on payment. Bat came in quick and was as described.
  6. 0

2010 JH Mutant

Like the title says, looking for NIW or good shape Jeff Hall Mutant in a 26.5 or 27.5 Let me know what you got.
  7. 0

WTB: Mv-1

Looking to buy mv-1 supermax in a 26 or 27 oz. Returnable with receipt.
  8. 0

LTB 09 Synergy +

Used or new let me know.
  9. 0

LTT 2010 JH Mutant for super freak or MV-1

I have a 2010 Jeff Hall Mutant 26.5oz with less than 50 hits and valid reciept. Would like to trade for Superfreak or MV-1. Got two of these and want to try out some new bats. Will post pictures tonight or tomorrow depending on what time I get off work.
  10. 0

LTB a couple Mutants

I'm looking to buy a couple mutants for my team new, used, or NR. Let me know what you have and what you want for them. (prefer 26 26.5 27 or 27.5)