Search results

1. pwilsoftball81

Throwing Issues to 1st base

you've GOT to have someone..doesn't matter if its male or female..that can catch a ball at 1st base. and that is the bottom line. team caretaker needs to be reminded of this fact..and do something to get situation righted.
  2. pwilsoftball81

Fight at B World's

an absolute digusting display of bad behavior/disgraceful conduct by a bunch of grown men. whoever instigated and participated in fight/brawl should have been tossed out of the game/tourney on their ass.:mad:
  3. pwilsoftball81

Sliding for Dummies

wear knee pads..that'll help stop torn up knees when sliding.
  4. pwilsoftball81

Does a bad batter’s box affect your swing?

I used to kick dirt back into holes in batters box. dumbass hole diggers..
  5. pwilsoftball81

Too old for outfield?

this started happening to me in my mid-40s. but my eyes/judgment of fly balls in of started giving me problems in early 40s. getting old sucks!!
  6. pwilsoftball81

Evil Sports and Softball Fans announce partnership

this makes good sense..and it's about time!!:D
  7. pwilsoftball81

More respect for the old guys

EXCELLENT RESPONSE!!!! she called your bluff on that fronts.:p:D
  8. pwilsoftball81

ISPS Missouri - Womens Slow Pitch Tournament

well this lady is right here..:D i'll probably be by and watch a couple of games.
  9. pwilsoftball81

Co Ed League players: Have you ever seen a female hit a homerun?

seen gals hit alot of homeruns over the years in coed..done it few times myself..back in the day.:D
  10. pwilsoftball81

WTF is wrong with people!?

far as i'd be concerned..she was wanting to be hit by a ball. the end.
  11. pwilsoftball81

Near Friday night Co-ed Brawl

when gals agree to play co-ed..we know the risks. the guy player that took the female catcher out was totally IN THE WRONG. BUT as i said..when a gal plays co-ed..we know the risks. we are there to play ball..no matter what. been there, done that..and i am a gal that played co-ed for many years.
  12. pwilsoftball81

Lineup question - leadoff hitter(s)

parrot..the first two 'lead off' hitters..what side of field/where do they usually hit the ball??:confused:
  13. pwilsoftball81

Coed Tournament prize packages

bmar..trophies are good to give at coed tourneys. and don't stop at 1st and 2nd..give for 3rd and 4th also. gals like shiny things they can show off/brag about..and trophy fits the bill.(so to speak):D
  14. pwilsoftball81

women hitting HRs

have seen women players hit over the fence..many, many times over the years. done it myself.. back in days when i was able to 'swing away'.:D
  15. pwilsoftball81

Jant squad!

jant squad won it all..good job boys. congrats. ps..tedders laying down in the dirt..someone ought to warn him about all that dirt getting into 'un-mentionable' places.:D
  16. pwilsoftball81

"Your communication is SLOW at best."

i was a team 'caretaker' for many, many years..a women's team. i just gave a player awhile to decide..if no decision was forth-coming..i just quit calling them. moved on to players that loved the game, WANTED to be on team. that's my advice on handling indecisive people.
  17. pwilsoftball81

is it time to hang it up?

being a team 'caretaker' requires patience..lots of patience..and endurance. think men's team hard to handle..try a women's team.
  18. pwilsoftball81

if there's NO nsa state tourney..

can women's team still sign up and play in world tournament?? even tho there was no women's state tournament??:confused:
  19. pwilsoftball81

shin hit by line drive

it will take about a year for this to heal. experience speaking..been there/done that.:)
  20. pwilsoftball81

Wedding gift for Tedders (Please read!!)

oh my..the tedders is gettin married!!:eek: if you are really set on doing the marriage thing..then i wish you well and good luck to ya.:D board mom.