Search results

1. T

For Sale ASA Easton Torq

LTS ASA Easton Mako Torq 27oz Endloaded version. Bat has around 100 swings on it. The handle has been glued and taped so it doesn't move. Looking to get $190.
  2. T

For Sale Easton Mako Torq

LTS Easton Mako Torq 27oz Endloaded version. Bat has around 100 swings on it. The handle has been glued and taped so it doesn't move. Looking to get $190.
  3. T

For Sale Rawlings HOH 11.5

Looking to sell rawlings HOH 11.5 inch glove. Model number is 200HC and just finished doing some relacing on it. Looking to get $65 OBO, and i will also consider some trades.
  4. T

For Sale Easton ST100H Brett Helmer 27oz

Selling this bat for a teammate, Easton SP12ST100H 27oz. Looking to get 250 OBO.
  5. T

Price Check - Rawlings pro-200HC

I am looking to see what this glove is worth. It is a Rawlings Pro-200HC 11 1/2.
  6. T

For Sale Pst oc

Up for sale is a 28oz long shell PST OC. The bat is in good condition with only some normal wear. The taper and the end cap are also in good condition without any dents or cracks in the taper or the barrel. My asking price is $130 Shipped.
  7. T

For Sale Two Metals

Demarini White steel - Selling this bat for a teammate it is a 28oz white steel which is waved about 3 inches below the endcap. 80 OBO - SOLD Worth PST98Z - This bat is a 28oz with normal ground wear. Has one ASA stamp left on the bat which is worn shown in pictures. Taper is in good shape...
  8. T

For Sale/Trade PST98z

28oz Worth pst98z for sale or trade. Has some paint chipping but no dents, dings, and the taper is in great shape. would like to sell for 130 obo or am willing to trade for something different I am open to all offers so do not hesitate to pm me.
  9. T

GTG JohnnySoftball3

JohnnySoftball3 is GTG shipped the bat the day i paid him everything went smooth and the bat was exactly as described would not hesitate to deal with again
  10. T

GTG beak9

just bought 2 pair of pants of beak9 and it was a great deal at a great price and really fast shipping, i paid friday and recieved them on monday... would not hesitate to deal with him again
  11. T

For Sale NIW Nanotek

Up for sale i have a 28oz utrip anderson nanotek. This bat is NIW and i do not have a receipt for it. The price for this bat is 190 shipped obo.
  12. T

NIW Nanotek

Up for sale i have a 28oz utrip anderson nanotek. This bat is NIW and i do not have a receipt for it. The price for this bat is 230 shipped.
  13. T

For Sale NIW utrip Nanotek

Up for sale i have a 28oz utrip anderson nanotek. This bat is NIW and i do not have a receipt for it. The price for this bat is 230 shipped.
  14. T

GTG tsmith7461

this board member is gtg. Gave me a good bat and it came exactly as described exactly when he said it would. do not hesitate to deal with him.
  15. T

For Sale 28oz Maxload Recoil ASA

well I have decided to sell my recoil. It is a 28oz Maxload in good shape. It is broken in and hits the ball really well. It is the 250 model and i took the original grip off. Im looking to get $210 for it obo. SOLD!!
  16. T

GTG big150man is g2g

Fast shipping and i received everything as described. Very good to deal with.
  17. T

For Sale srv3 and OG Crush

Easton SRV3 for sale is a 28oz, has about 200 hits and is returnable - $220 Mizuno OG crush is a 27 oz with unknown number of hits - $110 -SOLD
  18. T

For Sale Miken Freak 98

Up for sale is a 30oz miken Freak 98. This bat is returnable but does not have a receipt. The bat is in very good condition and i would say that it has about 200-300 swings on it. I am looking to get $220 OBO. thanks
  19. T

For Sale rawlings plasma

rawlings plasma Fusion Up for sale is a 28oz USSSA Rawlings Plasma Fusion. This is a great bat has around 800 hits on it. I love hitting with this thing but my leagues recently banned it and I dont play enough utrip or nsa to keep it. This bat does have some paint chips but its only...
  20. T

For Sale 2010 reaper BCT

I have a 27oz 2010 Rip it Reaper BCT that I am looking to sell. The bat is used and has about 150-200 hits on it. There is some paint chips but it is strictly cosmetic there are no dents. This bat comes with a valid receipt dated 7/22/2009. The paint chips are covered under the warranty so you...