Search results

1. C

40 and older

Softball Central, in Troy, Il, is looking to host a Men's 40 and older league on Mondays in 2016, any players or teams interested please respond here. Thanks.
  2. C

40 and older

Troy Il, Softball central, is looking to host a 40 and older Men's softball on Mondays, in 2016. Any players or teams interested? Please respond here. Thanks.
  3. C

Come and get some swings 25Apr

Is your team looking to find a tourney, well here it is at the shiloh Eagles. Cost 180 or 200 for 5hrs all day. Hit your own 52/275. Gold and Silver/bronze. Should we not get enough gold team silver/bronze can pick up 2 gold players.(we know who you are) contact Jim, 618-698-6588 or Steve...
  4. C

Wooden Bats

There will a Wooden Bat tourney 4 Oct, in Troy Il. Hit your own 44/400. Cost is 185. PM me here with questions, thx
  5. C

Great news

Are you looking for a doubleheader league in Illinios? We, are looking to host one in Troy Il, 5 weeks, at 525. PM me here if interested with your team name and questions, thanks for looking:thumb:
  6. C

Players for 2014

Are you a player in the St Louis, Mo area and looking for a league as well as tournament? We need to talk. PM me here and I will return your message, Thx. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!
  7. C

Doubleheader League

Troy Il is looking to host a doublheader league on Wed nights, starting late July. It will NSA rules, hit your own 44/400. Like to have at least 6 teams. PM any interest. Thanks...
  8. C

Gsl

How is everyone liking this new organization? We are needing some input on if there would be any teams, 6, interested in playing in a GSL doubleheader league in Troy, Il.
  9. C

softball tourney and Coed kickball 16 Mar

okay, I know there are few other tournies but this one is stacking up nicely. Gold and below , NSA bats and balls in Troy Il. Cost is 185. Kickball is 80, payout on each event is dependent on the number of teams. Contact 618-210-5818, if you have questions. a portion of entry will go to a few...
  10. C

Softball tourney 16 Mar 2013

Here is the opportunity to check out how well your team is and if you are ready for the first qualifier in O"Fallon the following weekend. Silver/Bronze in one divison and Gold in the other. 44/400 balls, NSA bats and NSA rules. contact Steve at 618-210-5818. Thanks.
  11. C

Stl Bandits

we are hosting a Tourney 16 March at Softball Central Troy. Class D/E with 2 C players, NSA bats 44/400 balls. $185 contact 618-210-5818.
  12. C

Co-ed Kickball and softball tournament. Sept 15th

Come join us as we are hosting a Co-ed Kickball, $100 and a Mens D/E, Softball Tourney, $ 180. NSA bats, and you provide your own 44/400 balls. Where you ask, Gordy Mac Fields in Troy, Il. Contact 618-210-5818, with any questions.
  13. C

Softball and Coed Kickball Tourney

If you were to play in either of these which date would you prefer the weekend before Softball Worlds or after?
  14. C

50 and Older League

Is there any teams /Players that would be interested in a 5o and older league in the Troy, Belleville, IL area? Thanks for looking and giving your input.
  15. C

minnesota

Has anyone ever heard of the Firemans Classic in Minnesota? and POC. thanks
  16. C

PCSing into Scott AFB

Are new to Scott AFB and looking for a softball, maybe we can help eachother out. Email me with position and availability and I will see what I can do.
  17. C

Pcsing into Scott AFB/ players looking to play

If you are a player Pcsing or a player looking for a team near Scott AFB, please email . We plan on playing indoor starting in Jan and outdoor leagues in Mar. Thanks, for your time.:)
  18. C

Players looking to play at or Near Scott AFB, il

If you are at Scott AFB and looking for a Mens softball team let me know. An indoor league will be starting in mid Jan 2012.
  19. C

Softball players from ScottAFB

Are you new to Scott AFB or looking for a team in 2012. Well, I might have the team for you. We, are going to play NSA "D" and look to take it by storm. So, contact me here if think this might interest you.:):)
  20. C

New and Old players at Scott AFB

Are you a player at Scott AFB, in Illinios, looking to play softball? We, are looking to play in indoor softball, in O"Fallon, Il. League starts mid Oct, on Wednesday nights. Each team can have as many as 8 position players and 2 extra hitters. If this sounds good to you, email me here with...