Search results

1. Drumbum37

For Sale ASA/USA Miken

No. Will update thread.
  2. Drumbum37

Size 8 NB molded cleats, 8.5 UA turfs

The NB cleats were worn maybe a dozen times before I broke my ankle. Zero problems. Size 8 mens. $50 shipped obo The UA turfs were worn for 3 games maybe. No issues with these either. Size 8.5 mens. $40 shipped obo
  3. Drumbum37

For Sale ASA/USA Miken

Both are 26 oz, broken in, and smoke the ball Pitbull is sold Both are solid, no cracks, issues, etc. $85 for the Miken Prices include shipping
  4. Drumbum37

Anarchy XCore

I’ve got a 26 oz pitbull
  5. Drumbum37

Gloves with small hand stalls

4 yr old post :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  6. Drumbum37

Swallow Sports, custom page?

Guy on IG bought a couple of zetts off swallow maybe a month ago and they shipped to the US. Could also use a proxy. Buyee has been solid for me.
  7. Drumbum37

Best Ichiro glove? - Mizuno GCP51 vs GMP70BK vs GPS1-700DS

I’m also the self-appointed Mizuno guy around here. Though there are others with more gloves and more knowledge :rolleyes:
  8. Drumbum37

Best Ichiro glove? - Mizuno GCP51 vs GMP70BK vs GPS1-700DS

I got one I need to relace, but I’ll sell it to ya. Gcp51 that is.
  9. Drumbum37

What would be your perfect grail glove?

I figured! Fashionably late, but here I am :rolleyes:
  10. Drumbum37

What would be your perfect grail glove?

Here’s my grail. NWT 2gw-17850 :)
  11. Drumbum37

LTB IMX Eastons

I got 2 27 oz 2013 L4s...
  12. Drumbum37

Mizuno Pro Limited GZP51C

Old school glove. Nice piece. Looks to be in pretty good shape. Tougher to find nowadays. I’d be interested if you want to sell.
  13. Drumbum37

I can finally die a happy man...with my Mizuno from Haga, Japan

Buyee is pretty reasonable IMO. I think you can shop from swallow via buyee.
  14. Drumbum37

I can finally die a happy man...with my Mizuno from Haga, Japan

Took the plunge with Buyee and Yahoo Jp Auction :D:D:D
  15. Drumbum37

Price Check MS140SP 14”

Sharpie kills the value. A $20 bill may not even buy it. Keep it in your trunk for the ding dong that forgets their glove.
  16. Drumbum37

Finally got the gloves unpacked...

Thanks Fred! I took good notes and got it figured out. Just waiting for some new lace to get here for the web.
  17. Drumbum37

For Sale A2K KP92 12.5 Pro-Stock Select RHT

Sheesh, nice deal to be had here!
  18. Drumbum37

Finally got the gloves unpacked...

Got a little one on the way and a few reno projects/nursery to do so a free desk a couple shelves will do for now. Drums and gloves in the man cave :D
  19. Drumbum37

New glove dummy questions

If you have a sporting goods store bear by that would be a good place to try different gloves out (if you're even able to). You can then report back here with what fit well etc. I too have small hands (M or even S batting gloves) and all I use now is Mizuno. Granted I probably went to the...