Search results

1. Drumbum37

Size 8 NB molded cleats, 8.5 UA turfs

The NB cleats were worn maybe a dozen times before I broke my ankle. Zero problems. Size 8 mens. $50 shipped obo The UA turfs were worn for 3 games maybe. No issues with these either. Size 8.5 mens. $40 shipped obo
  2. Drumbum37

For Sale ASA/USA Miken

Both are 26 oz, broken in, and smoke the ball Pitbull is sold Both are solid, no cracks, issues, etc. $85 for the Miken Prices include shipping
  3. Drumbum37

I can finally die a happy man...with my Mizuno from Haga, Japan

Took the plunge with Buyee and Yahoo Jp Auction :D:D:D
  4. Drumbum37

Finally got the gloves unpacked...

Got a little one on the way and a few reno projects/nursery to do so a free desk a couple shelves will do for now. Drums and gloves in the man cave :D
  5. Drumbum37

For Sale SOLD!! 12.5 in Mizuno Pro Gmp56 (2nd gen Gmp55)

SOLD!! Recently relaced etc by me. Glove is in great shape and ready to go. Deerskin liner has a little wear but in solid shape. Same glove as the gmp55 but has deerskin liner instead of deguchi liner. Tough to find either so buy this! $215 obo. No trades.
  6. Drumbum37

Too good not to share... MIJ Mizzy World Win

Nwot. 11.25 in. Incredibly well built and amazing leather. Makes me wanna play hardball again.
  7. Drumbum37

For Sale 12.75 in MIJ Mizuno Pro MZP 81

Broken in thumb to ring no matter which style. It just goes there. Deerskin palm is in great shape, no cracks. Laceless palm makes it silky smooth. And the leather itself is very nice and supple. I added a nice hdpe plastic stay in the pinky. Some knucklehead did color on the M and write in...
  8. Drumbum37

For Sale MIJ 12.75 Mizuno World Win Goc-5

SOLD! Sweet piece, great shape, cool patch. Red cup is a bit faded/worn. Small knick in the crotch between index and middle finger. Leather is soft and supple and game/mantle ready. Couch catch and a few mlb games this summer are all she's seen. $110 shipped Obo, no trades.
  9. Drumbum37

For Sale 12.75 Mizuno Pro Limited GZP51C

SOLD!!! Glove is experienced! Great pocket. Used TIP. Binding has some wear and tear, but the handstall and the rest of the leather is in good shape with no cracks, rips or tears. New binding runs around $60, which I know of a few guys that do. See pics for details. Asking $115 shipped.
  10. Drumbum37

For Sale Nwot MIJ 12.75 Mizuno World Win

New, old stock probs from the early 90s. MIJ. Hard to find one in this condition. I picked up two of these but only want 1. Asking $140 obo. No trades.
  11. Drumbum37

For Sale 12 inch Mizuno Pro GZP 17

SOLD!!! Solid pitcher or IF glove. Leather is in great shape and incredibly durable. Very comfy handstall. Faint sharpie (see 4th pic). Asking $120 shipped, obo. No trades.
  12. Drumbum37

For Sale/Trade Mizuno Pro 2gw18333

SOLD!! This little 11.25 inch gem is incredible. My fav Mizzy pro leather by far. Very stiff hardball glove that's impossible to find in the US. Asking $300 shipped, obo or trade for a 12 to 12.5 of equal value.
  13. Drumbum37

For Sale MIJ 12.75 Mizuno pro limited MZP 80

SOLD!!! 1999 LE #5 of 1000. Brought this babe back to gamer status. Had no patch so I sewed a new one on, and it ain't going anywhere. Thoroughly cleaned, new palm adhesive, and relaced. Handstall is in excellent shape. Laceless palm is very comfy. Ready for traditional or TIP, closes to thumb...
  14. Drumbum37

For Sale 12.75 Mizuno pro limited gmp7

SOLD!! Cleaned, conditioned, and relaced by yours truly a few months ago. Game ready but stiff in all the right places. Little bit of wear on the binding and handstall. $220 shipped. No trades.
  15. Drumbum37

For Sale LHT Rawlings hoh Pro-HFB

SOLD 1993 made in USA. Horween. Awesomeness. Glove is in excellent condition! Zero issues. Asking $140 shipped, obo. No trades.
  16. Drumbum37

For Sale/Trade Pro issue OT a2000 1799

Traded. Brought this back from the dead. Cleaned, conditioned, and relaced by me. Story goes Carlos Beltran gave it to a guy. Then was left outside in the rain by his wife :confused:. Mold has been killed off but some residue remains. The leather is incredible even after years of use. I put in...
  17. Drumbum37

For Sale Pro issue Mizuno 12.75

SOLD FOR ASKING!! Andruw Jones signed gcp86x. This beaut isn't like your average classic pro. Leather is incredible and has the same leather handstall as the rest of the glove with the addition of some deerskin near the fingers. Glove is very stiff. I'd compare the leather, stiffness, quality to...
  18. Drumbum37

Help with Rawlings SM 6

Looking for some info on this sweet piece. Date, value, etc... Gotta be 60s or early 70s based on no dot code??? Grommets in the finger holes for the web.
  19. Drumbum37

For Sale 12.75 Mizuno pro

SOLD!!!!!! Have something new on the way so i need to make room. I took this baby apart and upgraded all the internals so it's nice and firm. Added new palm adhesive, conditioned, and relaced it. Leather is in great shape. Little wear in the handstall. Asking $180 shipped obo NO trades.
  20. Drumbum37

For Sale 14 inch Wilson The a2000 sb14

SOLD!!! ! 14 inch Wilson The a2000 sb14. Very rare, only 14 inch a2000 Wilson ever made. Leather is in great shape. Little marker on thumb and missing patch on backside. Traditional break in. Asking $125 shipped obo.