Search results

1. chiefgator

26oz Z2K NIW

I just won a Z2 in a tournament. Have been offered $150 but I thought that was low. I don't buy/trade a lot of bats, so I really have no idea. Thanks in advance.
  2. chiefgator

GTG Jallen27 GTG

Thanks. Quick and easy.
  3. chiefgator

Price Check 26oz OG Flex

I have a hot as fire 26 OG Flex that is just too damn light for me. I got it off a guy because the endcap was loose. I glued it back in, and it is rock solid. I have seen the inside of the bat and it is 100% guaranteed NOT cut. It has an unknown number of hits on it, with the normal wear...
  4. chiefgator

Any Assisting the runner

Last night I was watching a game (USSSA). Runner on 1st, no outs. Ball hit to the fence in Right. R1 trips over the bag rounding 3rd. Base coach picks him up and he comes in to score. BR continues to 3B when the play stops. After the play, the umps call R1 out, run does not score. The...
  5. chiefgator

Any Rule Book Links

2013 USSSA Rulebook 2008 ASA Rulebook 2010 ASA changes clarifications_2010_July 2009 ASA changes NSA Rulebooks 2010 ISA Rulebook Freedom Softball Rulebook
  6. chiefgator

GTG goobyegt is GTG!

Got the bat today. My son opened it and showed to me on the webcam. I will get to swing it when I get back to the states in June. Thanx Bro, you made my first SBF transaction a breeze.