Search results

1. Longball 28

Here it comes

You been on this page for 50 years and still can't post a pic? Good luck with sales
  2. Longball 28

Anyone swinging the "Lunchbox" by Short porch baseball co. ?

If you hit for power and like a stiff handle stay away from the Hangman. I generally don't worry to much about handle flex but it's very evident with the hangman.
  3. Longball 28

LTB senior bat

You still playing ball old Man?
  4. Longball 28

Onyx Enough Said

Bobby, I was hitting those mixed in with some of the Evil BP rockets and the balls were jumping off of my Enough Said
  5. Longball 28

LTB 28oz OG Dudley Lightning Endload

LTB 28oz OG Dudley Lightning Endload 13" barrel Message me with what you have, prices and pics please.
  6. Longball 28

Optimus sizing issues?

My TJ1952-OB measures the same size as my TJ1952-M...
  7. Longball 28

Is the PJV416 Limited true to size?

Very close to size once broken in
  8. Longball 28

What kind of back do you like

Growing up I always liked open back. When I started playing softball and went to larger gloves I prefer closed back. They seem to form better to my hand and almost like it's more part of my hand than with an open back
  9. Longball 28

ASA Player ejection

She has the single most incredible ass i have ever seen
  10. Longball 28

ASA Player ejection

That was his first at bat following his ejection. It happened in the 4 or 5th
  11. Longball 28

ASA Player ejection

Canr ever just give a simple amswer
  12. Longball 28

ASA Player ejection

What rule is that?
  13. Longball 28

ASA Player ejection

Playing tonight and our 2B fields the ball and tosses to SS who steps on 2nd and when he goes to throw to 1st he gets trucked by the runner coming from first. Ump tosses the runner out of the game out the but calls the batter safe said there was no interference because the SS wasn't going to...
  14. Longball 28

For Sale 27oz Orange DBA and 27.5 Dirty

I'll buy the 27
  15. Longball 28

Softball Bag

Thanks, not looking to drop another $200 on a bag again
  16. Longball 28

Softball Bag

The whole side ripped out of my Black Ops roller last night. Liked the bag up until this point but don't feel like dropping another $200 on a bag if this is going to happen again in 18 months. What's a viable option that will hold as many bats? I carry 6 bats since I supply the bats for...
  17. Longball 28

Ob-tj1952

Unless someone has one for sale that they made as a custom I doubt you would find any that are non white.. Are you just not wanting a white one?
  18. Longball 28

What happened in here?

Some of this is spot on some not so much....
  19. Longball 28

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

They close a hell of a lot more than that. When they were almost 2 months behind the shipping date of the DNA Carl had just that they just got a HUGE shipment in from Zimbabwe or whatever 3rd world country his **** is made in and they were working hard to assemble all the bats and get them out...