Search results

1. Jacobslair

LTB Ball Caddy

Got one on amazon for $10...not a wide mouth but does the job.
  2. Jacobslair

LTB BBCOR Bat, size 31 length

Looking to get my son a lighter bat for this season. LMK what's out there in a 31 length BBCOR bat. Have cash or trade for some older ASA softball bats. I have about 15 older stamp softballs bats (SCX3, F98, etc.) Thanks, Bv
  3. Jacobslair

For Sale Diamond Roller Bag

My son is looking for a roller, I will PM you if he is interested. Is the price negotiable and does it include shipping?
  4. Jacobslair

For Sale Retirement Sale

I also posted them in the general softball bat selling area, I didn't want to spend all day taking diff pics of each batch. I took 4 pics of all and posted them in the different sections to save time.
  5. Jacobslair

For Sale Retirement Sale

All bats are for sale and I will not accept any trades. All prices include shipping and packaging. All other bats are for sale in their respective tabs. 27 oz Combat Afflicted $55 FL 27 oz. Viruse GearSP1 $55 EL 27 oz Virus Virsp1 $55 FL 27 oz Plague Johnny McGraw Vipsp1 $55
  6. Jacobslair

For Sale Retirement sale - 4 Eastons

Fixed the picture error, replied to all that were interested.
  7. Jacobslair

For Sale Retirement sale - 4 Eastons

Up for sale is 4 Eastons. Unknown # of hits on all but they are in good shape. The scn9 does not have a wobble yet and the Scx3's are in good condition. 28 oz Sscx3 $160 28 oz Scx3 $160 26 oz Srv2 $35 30 oz Scn9 $140 All prices include packaging and shipping to the U.S. I accept PP as a...
  8. Jacobslair

LTB easton synergy scx3 27 oz

I have 2 28 oz's http://s808.photobucket.com/user/jacobslair/media/20151124_132811.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0
  9. Jacobslair

LTB OG extended 27

I have 2 28 oz's if you are interested....... motivated to sell along with a few others. http://s808.photobucket.com/user/jacobslair/media/20151124_132811.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0
  10. Jacobslair

For Sale (3) Mint Youth Little league bats- cheap

aander10, Even though the price may be different, he has still not texted me or replied to my PM. I would still be interested in a few but no response does not afford me the opportunity to offer a price.
  11. Jacobslair

For Sale 2015 easton mako LL bat. 32/21 oz. NIW

I am interested in the mako, is it NIW or warranty return? What is your paypal and how will you ship it to me?
  12. Jacobslair

LTB Youth Custom Glove

I am looking into getting my son a custom glove made. Does anyone have any information on quality custom gloves that I can purchase for my 11 year old son? PM me with details please.
  13. Jacobslair

For Sale (3) Mint Youth Little league bats- cheap

Wick, you still have these for sale and are they still $25 each? I am interested in the S1 and I can send you paypal ASAP. PM sent your way.
  14. Jacobslair

Best new Easton Line?

I recently saw a few of the new L2's in use and the kids were killing the ball. What is the best new Easton bats out with the .44 core balls and the .520 core? I am looking to pick one of the new lines up so hoping you guys can help me choose the right one. I mostly swing a balanced bat like...
  15. Jacobslair

For Sale 54 Up for Sale Easton DeMarini Worth Miken TPS

nice collection and GLWS, I sold of 48 bats in the last 3 months!
  16. Jacobslair

For Trade 2010 SRV5 Salvo's NIW

have some old school USSA if you are interested, may want to get one of these. PM me if you are interested
  17. Jacobslair

For Sale 27oz OG Flex SCN3

did you see the pics above, looks mint!
  18. Jacobslair

For Trade Easton OG Flex SCN3 26oz

got a few i can offer, check my open threads to see if you are interested in anything
  19. Jacobslair

LTB Miken camo or decoy

gotta offer something better if you really want a decoy, hard to find them in decent shape now a days
  20. Jacobslair

For Sale/Trade Alot Of Eastons, SCX3,SCN9,SCN11BH, etc.

yeah, i still have them, PM me and we can work some details out. Bump for the offered bats, lets move the rest out