Search results

1. ilyk2win

Any Interference / Blocked Ball?

Batter gets a base hit, carries the bat a couple steps down the line towards 1B, then does weird (intentional) bat flip behind his back sending the bat helicoptering into the field of play ending up between home and the mound. Question: what is the call if that bat becomes part of the play...
  2. ilyk2win

ASA Convention Outcome

Any new rules or restrictions coming for 2024?
  3. ilyk2win

ASA Ruling

Runners at 1st and 2nd Base hit to RF Runner from 2B attempts to score Throw to the plate arrives as runner slides safely at home Ball escapes catcher and hits player(s) standing outside the dugout (in foul territory on the field) from batting team Does run score? Is anyone ruled out? Where are...
  4. ilyk2win

Other GSL reentry

P1 plays P2 subs in for him P3 subs in for P2 Can P1 still renter in this spot or is he now done for the game? I thought in USA/ASA P1 was done once P3 subbed in.
  5. ilyk2win

LTB ASA/USA 28-30oz

13-14 inch barrel Up to 0.5oz EL (no 1.0 oz EL) Will be using to hit 44/375 balls Easton owners need not apply :oops: *Would be sending to NJ TIA
  6. ilyk2win

LTB Demarini Nautalai - 29.5oz

2021 USSSA version
  7. ilyk2win

For Sale/Trade 27oz Highlighter *SOLD*

**SOLD** 27oz EL Highlighter RBC from March 2020 50-75 cuts 95% of which were with 52/300 BP balls $150 shipped to contiguous 48 Would consider trade for 29-30oz bats (Utrip or Senior)
  8. ilyk2win

Bat Weights

New to senior softball. I normally swing 29 or 30 oz bats. I've tried 3 Senior bats in 30oz and none of them come close to performing as good as my regular 1.20 BPF USSSA bats. I am told that some tourneys don't allow the 1.20 bats though, so looking for a Senior bat. I do see my friends...
  9. ilyk2win

LTB 2017 EST XL - 30 oz

As the title says - the blue USSSA one
  10. ilyk2win

Swings smooth through the zone

I see this in more and more reviews. Not really sure WTF it means. So maybe we can start a list of bats that DON'T swing smooth through the zone and I'll have a better understanding. Please list below......
  11. ilyk2win

For Sale Monsta DNA Mutated

**SOLD** Approx 125 BP hits all with 52/300 balls. 27.5 oz 3500 handle No issues $175 shipped **SOLD** for less than asking
  12. ilyk2win

ASA Runner Assisting Runner

Is this ok? Scenario: Batter hits fly ball to LF. R1 goes half way to 2B, assumes catch, returns toward 1B. LF misplays ball - does not catch. BR rounds 1B and sees ball on ground (does not pass R1) and physically stops R1 from reteating to 1B then pushes him towards 2B. I searched and...
  13. ilyk2win

For Sale Shin Pads x2 (both SOLD)

FOX Motocross **SOLD** NIW Retail for $70 Asking $50 shipped Bauer Hockey USED Asking $25 shipped **SOLD**
  14. ilyk2win

For Sale Triple Crown and ASA BB Legit

Border Battle Legit. **SOLD locally** 27.9 on scale Original Grip Approx 150 swings all 52/300 OG owner but not sure about rec or bc - purchased March 2018 Asking $150 shipped Triple Crown **SOLD** 28.7 on scale Original Grip Approx 200 swings mostly BP 52/300 with less than 30 Classic M OG...
  15. ilyk2win

For Sale Wicked and Lightning 2.0

Worth Wicked 25.0 oz on scale Original Grip 30 cage swings mixture of balls Asking $180 shipped Dudley Lightning 2.0 **SOLD** 28.9 oz on scale Original Grip 150ish BP swings (Majority with 52/300 BP balls - 10-20 with Classic M) 2 Game swings Asking $125 shipped **SOLD**
  16. ilyk2win

For Sale Miken Patriot

**SOLD** for less than asking Helping a friend. For sale only. 25.9 oz on scale Original grip - but worn Unknown hits Passed compression last time tested Asking $200 shipped **SOLD**
  17. ilyk2win

ASA Ball 4 with stealing clarification?

Tried searching and it's either not here or I just suck at searching. Scanned the rule book too and still not 100% sure. Bases loaded Ball 4 called on a pitch that landed well past the plate/strike zone (did not hit the plate) Catcher returned ball to pitcher, but P was between HP and mound P...
  18. ilyk2win

For Sale **SOLD** Small Batch #15

***SOLD*** NWT - had my hand in it a couple times is it. Smell is amazing. Just have no use for it at this time. $275 delivered...PP https://imgur.com/oIPoBK4 https://imgur.com/Ea6TO7B https://imgur.com/WhQuTVq https://imgur.com/WEKzjRC https://imgur.com/pt0OU7r...
  19. ilyk2win

Recommendations?

Looking to pick up my first senior bat. Read a lot of stuff on here, but seems mixed and mostly about lighter bats. 29-30oz 13-14" barrel EL preferred over BAL Always been a WORTH guy, and recently MIKEN. Never really liked the feel of Easton or Demarini bats. ***Will be hitting Classic M...
  20. ilyk2win

LTB 28-30 oz Bat

In the market for 1 ASA and 1 USSSA bat Prefer 30oz but would consider 28oz EL 13-14" barrel....NO 12" barrels Worth preferred, would consider Miken