Search results

1. N

That Wax Sports 2016 Uniforms

Jimmy made me extra jerseys and had them shipped in less than 12 hours!! Unreal good dude here
  2. N

How about this for customer service ? (Jimmy @ that wax)

I text Jimmy on a Thursday at 10pm saying I needed 3 more semi subs and he had them out the door the next day at 10am. Great service!
  3. N

Best Turnaround

Thanks for the PM's guys going with thatwax
  4. N

Best Turnaround

We start May 6th and looking for the quickest turnaround, I know its prime time now too. PM with info, thanks
  5. N

sharktoothed my z2k ri

I have over 1k cuts on mine and still going strong so I guess its luck of the draw.
  6. N

Z3000

I just picked one up NIW for $128
  7. N

MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

They were very good but damn that H Auto team!! Nice payout for both teams and for the Whalers too
  8. N

MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Where is the Heartland team out of?
  9. N

Premier Athletics

I know somebody said they run true for size but my teams order all ran big by about 1 size.
  10. N

Tourney Jersey Maybe

Sorry but yes that's what I want
  11. N

Tourney Jersey Maybe

Looking to see what this logo on the front and just a number on the back would cost along with the turnaround time, Pm if you can do it. Thanks
  12. N

Z2k usssa ri

I have over 700 cuts on mine, hit 3 home runs in the last 2 games and I'm not a home run hitter
  13. N

So what's the word on the 2015 z2000 has anybody swung one?

My 2014 is just so hot I can't decide if I would pay the extra cash for this or just pick up another 14 for $40 dollars cheaper, so hoping for more reviews
  14. N

who makes the best sub dye jerseys and uniforms?

I used i2i custom and it took about 10 business days and 13 days in total to get my stuff. Been great to me the last 3 years.
  15. N

Let's see those 2014 mockups

LOL well I guess they'll stay a mystery
  16. N

Let's see those 2014 mockups

Not sure how to post pics
  17. N

Premier Athletics

Anybody know a contact for these guys on here. Contacting a few companies looking for turn around time now. Need Full Sub jerseys and custom hats. Potentially pants and sub hoodies too depending on a couple of other sponsors. Thanks
  18. N

Can Coozy

Not even sure if this is possible but our team was trying to see if we could get some foldable can coozys made with our logo and colors. Not sure if they can be dyed or not but figured this would be the place to ask. Thanks
  19. N

Thumbs up to 3Gsports

Any Pics on these shirts yet?
  20. N

Couple new mockups for you guys to check out...

I2I Customs the last 2 years and couldn't be happier