Search results

1. J

LTTF 2 piece balanced 12" barrel

Looking for any two piece balanced bats with 12-12.5" barrel. 27-27.5oz only and in just about any condition. I have a 26oz 2016 Miken dc41 I'd like to trade. Bat has return but no receipt, unknown swing count. Utrip bats
  2. J

For Sale DOTD (hopefully) SOLD

Left to Right: 28oz DeMarini Stadium (usssa) 27oz Easton L1 (usssa) 28oz Easton B1 (usssa) 27oz Worth Legit HD52 (asa) I have 4 bats for sale here. All of them bought on the board here. I can't tell you total hit count on any of them. I have put about 150-200 swings on the stadium, and 10-20 on...
  3. J

Vertical paint crack

I have the '13 cl22 (black/yellow). It has 4-500 swings and has a vertical paint crack. I don't notice a performance loss by any means and isn't growing. Are you still allowed to sell these? If so what would be a good listing price? Returnable but no receipt 28 oz.
  4. J

Looking for 27 oz

Looking to buy or trade for 27oz in these bats. '17 DeMarini Newbreed '17 Easton Baker usssa Combat team plaque 2pc
  5. J

Ronin 2 piece

I'm transitioning from Combat to Easton. For the past several years i have been swing the combat 2-piece bats. I have just picked up a 2 piece Ronin to swing of the rest of the winter and into the summer. For the price I figured it'd be something worth trying since it should have several hundred...
  6. J

For Sale need to move these two

2016 Demarini Stadium Unknown number of hits. Pretty sure there is some webbing but its really hard to see. The bat is returnable but i don't have a receint. No rattles. I thought it was a good bat, mainly used by our girls in coed. It's a 26oz. Demarini Legend Unknown...
  7. J

For Sale DOTD maybe??

2016 cl22 (26oz) - unknown number of hits, returnable but no receipt, has a 2" paint crack(or webbing) that has been there for about half the hits that are on it (hasn't grown and doesn't affect performance, very hard to see on the bat), no rattle $105 shipped ff or add fees to lower 48 J3U...
  8. J

Price Check 27oz j3u

27oz j3u with 500+ swings. No cracks or rattles. Don't really see any webbing just looks like cosmetic wear from the fields. Just wanting to know what a good selling price would be
  9. J

For Sale/Trade (2) 2013 28oz CL22

Jmac2 by jcmcelyea posted Jul 16, 2016 at 9:56 AM $125 each to lower 48or trade for anything between 25.5-27oz. Uknown number of swings. Return but no receipt. Both 28. No rattles or cracks just some field rash. Would trade both for 1 bat depending on the bat.
  10. J

16 flipper or 16 ONE

So I'm deciding to move on from COMbat which I've been swinging for years to try something else. I have liked demarini in the past but my only experience was the OG Stadium and LC Legend. Everyone here swings worth/Miken. So I need some input from you guys. I'm looking at getting either a 16...
  11. J

For Sale/Trade Various bats

Miken Triad 3 (ASA) - 27oz $120 sold Received in a trade here on the board. Unknown number of hits. I've never hit it. No rattles or cracks. No receipt. Easton L5 (USSSA) - 27oz $75obo (traded) Received this as a return. Unknown number of hits. Absolutely smashes the ball. I...
  12. J

Miken Triad 3 (ASA) - 27oz $120obo Received in a trade here on the board. Unknown number of hits. I've never hit it. No rattles or cracks. No receipt. Easton L5 (USSSA) - 27oz $75obo Received this as a return. Unknown number of hits. Absolutely smashes the ball. I only use it...
  13. J

Miken Triad 3 (ASA) - 27oz $120obo sold Received in a trade here on the board. Unknown number of hits. I've never hit it. No rattles or cracks. No receipt. Easton L5 (USSSA) - 27oz $75obo traded Received this as a return. Unknown number of hits. Absolutely smashes the ball. I...
  14. J

For Sale/Trade Various bats for your consideration

Miken Triad 3 (ASA) - 27oz $120obo sold for asking Received in a trade here on the board. Unknown number of hits. I've never hit it. No rattles or cracks. No receipt. Easton L5 (USSSA) - 27oz $75obo (traded) Received this as a return. Unknown number of hits. Absolutely...
  15. J

For Sale/Trade combat/demarini

Both Stadiums are 28oz. They are returnable w/ no paperwork. They have an unknown number of hits. These two are for trade only. Portent is ASA only. It is a 26oz. Unknown number of hits. Great bat I just have too many in my collection. Wanted is dual stamp and 28oz. Unknown number of hits...
  16. J

For Sale/Trade 6 Combats...looking to try something else

selling last 4 locally 2 down 4 to go.... Selling @ $100 each shipped to lower 48. No bat has more than 200 hits on it. The Combatant probably has 50 hits. The only one with any webbing is the dual stamp wanted. No rattles with any of them. The dual stamp CG is niw. Both CG's and the...
  17. J

For Sale 4 combats

These are up for sale. I have a 26.5oz utrip greinert, 26.5oz g4 Avarice, 26oz utrip derby boy, and a 28oz dual stamp wanted. The greinert, avarice, and wanted all have around 50 hits on them. The utrip derby boy probably has 400, but mostly by the girls on my coed team. The derby boy may have...
  18. J

For Sale 3 for sale (2 Combats, 1 Easton)

I have up for sale 3 bats that i'd like to package together: 1)27oz '14 Combat Bhose Wanted. USSSA with around 100 or so hits on it. It has a return and receipt from same place as above bat with the same date as well. Does have webbing and some small places where it'll probably start...
  19. J

For Sale 3 for sale (2 Combats, 1 Easton)

I have up for sale 3 bats that i'd like to package together: 1)27oz '14 Combat Bhose Wanted. USSSA with around 100 or so hits on it. It has a return and receipt from same place as above bat with the same date as well. Does have webbing and some small places where it'll probably start...
  20. J

For Sale 3 for sale (2 Combat, 1 Easton)