Search results

1. J

21 usa/asa db44

Depending on what weight you get demarinis can very more often with swing weight and balance point. Thats why i put down i had 27oz's. Demarinis can be all over the map with loading even with different batchs of same model.... just from my personal experience with them and i've been swinging...
  2. J

21 usa/asa db44

I also have the 2021 juggy in a 27oz which after a ton of swings and some against hard stadium zn balls is spittin fire. Proably my favorite 2021 asa/usa demarini. You just got to put the work on it and hit some harder balls with it to break it in.
  3. J

21 usa/asa db44

My 27oz db swings smooth and like i said feels like a half ounce endload. The 12 inch usa nihilist swings heavy but the endload is not towards the endcap but more towards the taper and i hate the way it swings. I also had the Gold nihilist and that was more balanced maybe a tad endload or...
  4. J

21 usa/asa db44

Have both and i like the db and hate the usa. The 21 usa i have weighting is weird. It says they are EL but my 27oz has alot of weight in the taper.... i call it taper weighted . Been hitting it with zn's stadiums of late trying to break it for the warranty return lol. DB i have is also a 27oz...
  5. J

Possible softball news

Go drink some bleach trump tard
  6. J

Possible softball news

Trump Tard
  7. J

LTB Tpz cuz or nihilist

I got a mint 12 inch nihlist 20 hits with reciept from this month
  8. J

What is your game's Kryptonite?

To much redbull before games
  9. J

New guys ** Read this first**

What's the best bat again?
  10. J

2018 DeMarini Nautalai (USA)

400.... come on man..... but hey it is sbf distance
  11. J

For Sale DeMarini Nautalai And Vizion Are Here

Well only comes in 2 options 26/27 or 27/28.... so no 30 and id bet the shell is the same no matter what option you choose
  12. J

Iconic

Yea i dont like the midload in the og flippers as well. Its advertised as balanced but definitely not. The rd28 flipper is balanced though. Don't be afraid to hit some harder balls against the iconic to get it going. I hit alot of tattoo spinners and even a few 47 450s to break it in.
  13. J

Iconic

I like mine.... needs a few hundred hits to get going but after i did put down my bb legit for it. Has a nice feel with a new whph alloy handle and a decent el but nothing to big. I like it better than the new exclusive rd28 that came out as well.
  14. J

LTB BB LEGIT

I got a used 26oz with receipt from last summer. Has field wear but no cracks. $140 shipped. If interested I can send pics
  15. J

Bat for .44 375 balls ASA

Any year juggy will kill the 44's and be more durable then the flippers...The insane and future would be good choices as well with the future being the most durable bat of them all
  16. J

Most durable new bat?

Demarini future
  17. J

Demarini sent me a J3A reissue

I have got returns on my warranty nr bats multiple times. If you break a nr bat soon after you get it.... heck even after a couple months call them and they will tell you to send it in. They will inspect bat and decide if they will replace it for a final return
  18. J

I remember the thread and pics..... looked like the bat hit a pole or fence and was not from hitting a softball. Im sure someone can find a link to said thread. I have returned bats through demarini with no problem and they are top notch in cs imo
  19. J

Don't listen to those turds.... yes you have a 1 year warranty replacement. As long as its from normal use and not from you breaking it against a fence or something like that. I have even got another return on my non return bat when it broke whithin a couple months of replacement
  20. J

Go Blue!

It was way outside and if you think other wise your just a tard.