Search results

1. S

NEEEED Outfielders for tomorrow's tourney... (10/15)

Bachman Sports Complex in Glen Burnie MD.., Need at least 2 or 3 guys.. Please text me at 314-578-9433 ASAP... Thanks Scott
  2. S

LTTF LTB/LTTF Worth titan 5.4L resmondo world series 2011

Looking for a 26oz, got a Miken (DC-41) Denny Crine 270z NIW to trade with.., LMK
  3. S

South Jersey

Transplanted softballer moved to the South Jersey Shore, looking desperately to start up softballin' in the Atlantic City area and willing to travel up to an hour (maybe) for league and tourneys.., looking for Utrip mostly... Played last year and the last 2 years in St Louis area and the last...
  4. S

Women's tourney July 10th weekend..

Anyone know of one in Charlotte, Hickory, Asheville (NC) or upstate SC during that weekend and am wanting to enter our women for a tourney that weekend.. Thanks P.s. any other women's tourneys in the area during month of July will be considered..
  5. S

Desperately seeking White base, Col Blue pins pants

Kicker is I don't want Boombah or Worth, hate their pants...... Looking for Betlin, Southland, Ripon, RPN or any other pants in 36-38 waist and beyond 34 inseam.. Please get back to me and condition would not matter.., thanks for reading..
  6. S

Miken Recoil Bal or Max 25-26 oz

Title says it all, pm me..
  7. S

LTB Utrip Catty 26 oz

Under $160.. Thanks
  8. S

LTB JH Mayhem (OG or Reload)

Under $130.. 26.5 please.. Thanks
  9. S

OG or Reloaded JH Mayhem 120 wanted

Looking desperately to buy one asap, 100-150 price range, thanks...