Search results

1. L

For Sale Mizuno 12.75 Global Elite Ichiro Web

Bought this glove a few years ago and never used it. Had a couch catch with it a few times. Glove shows no wear whatsoever and is mint. It still needs to be broken it and stays open on its own. It sat on my couch with some other gloves I don't use for years so I decided its time to sell. Asking...
  2. L

For Sale Wilson A2K 1799 Orange/Black

Bought this glove a few years ago. Had two short catches with it after I got it. Then it sat on a couch for years with a few other gloves I never used. Glove has minimal marking on the inside from a softball. Other than that it's mint. It still needs to be broken in and stays open on its own...
  3. L

For Sale Rawlings 13" Pro303-6jb HOH Jason Heyward gameday glove MINT!!!

I have a Rawlings Heart of the Hide Jason Heyward gameday glove that I have used to play catch with once so it can be sold on here. I havent put any conditioners on it. Glove is still stiff and stays open on its own as shown in the pics. It doesnt have a single crease on the palm of the glove or...
  4. L

Price Check Mizuno Global Elite VOP Series GGE7V

Glove is new with tags removed to possibly sell on here and not break the rules. Glove would come with the Mizuno glove bag and the tags. The pockets enormous for those who havent been able to check one out. Whats it worth? Thanks
  5. L

Question about wilson A2K and A2000 wrist thing. . .

Dont know what its called but Im talking about what is usually sheerling or something like that on other gloves. Its right inside where the brand is on the back of the wrist. On the Wilsons its some kind of futuristic material thats supposed to wick moisture away I guess. My question is...
  6. L

Price Check A2K 1799 Orange tan/Black

Glove is in mint condition with tags. Has been tried on and thats it. Just dont know if I like it enough to break it in or not. What do you guys think its worth?
  7. L

LTB Ultra 2 maxload 26oz 1.20 bpf

like the title says, I want to buy a 26 oz miken ultra 2 maxload with the 1.20 bpf as ive heard that the 1.21 bats had a bad batch. cash in hand and paypal ready. pm me on here or text me at 347 724 3196. thanks
  8. L

Playing in a league with no rules on bats

We can use any bat we want in a league I play in. The balls are limited though as they are clinchers that are super soft. Currently my team has a black miken ultra 2 and a reebok melee end load. Im thinking that the senior bats are the way to go in terms of "hotness". Is this the general...
  9. L

Suggestions on darkening a camel horween rawlings

Just bought a rawlings trap with camel horween leather. I assume ill have to condition it with something to help the break in. Wondering if theres a conditioner or something else out there that I could use to darken the leather a bit. Camel is cool but Id prefer more of a tan look if I could...
  10. L

LTB Mint or New Rawlings Protb or Procf or comparable Trap glove

Looking for an older rawlings trap glove thats mint or new. Not looking for the new models, looking for the older leather. Cash in hand and paypal verified. Would prefer 13", bigger the better.
  11. L

LTB 26oz. Ultra 2

Let me know what youve got. Send pics to [email protected] Thanks
  12. L

Question about bat sale on the board (lost in mail)

I sold a bat to a guy on the board. The price was 350 for the bat and the buyer paid for shipping. I asked the buyer what shippign would be and he said no more than 12 bucks with delivery confirmation and insurance. I told him to paypal me 365 just incase it was more than 12. Shipping actually...