Search results

1. paisa777

Price Check - NIW Reaper reap2

Found it in storage.
  2. paisa777

Price Check: NIW Reap2 28oz

I bought a few of these years ago thinking I would use them but life has gotten in the way and I need to sell to pay some bills. What is a NIW 28oz Reap2 Reaper selling for these days?
  3. paisa777

Expected difference between 44/375 and Classic M

We've recently switched from an ASA Classic M balls league to a UTrip 44/375 ball league. We still have quite a few Classic M balls left and are wondering if there will be a significant difference. We'd rather save the money but don't want to cheat ourselves either. so, is it worth it to...
  4. paisa777

Difference in USSSA balls?

quick question, what's the difference between the Classic M and the Classic Plus ball?
  5. paisa777

For Sale 08 28oz ASA Reaper

Not playing as much ASA anymore so might as well find a new home for her. Only about 300 swings on her and still returnable but no receipt. Really scratched up because of the sandpaper of a field we play on. $260 shipped, not looking to trade at the moment. thanks
  6. paisa777

LTT NR 29oz EL AV

Bought this bat with like 300 hits on it but never even used it in a game after realizing it's just too heavy for me. Would ideally like to trade for just a lighter AV, like a 27oz EL
  7. paisa777

LTS OG NIW 26oz Reaper

bought it less than a month ago but too light for me. Asking $265 shipped.