Search results

1. rg02

For Sale Mikes DST Maxload 27oz

Mikes DST Maxload 27oz----sold Selling this for a friend----- no trades please My buddy used this in league for two seasons. Returnable with no receipt. Unknown number of hits but he is the original owner. No rattles or cracks. No visible webbing. No visible end cap separation. Bat has...
  2. rg02

For Sale 27oz fl jmac wood 50 gifted

Wood bump. Tempting.
  3. rg02

For Sale OG AV and (+) plague both 27FL

Deal pending funds
  4. rg02

For Sale OG AV and (+) plague both 27FL

Unknown hits on the 27FL OG AV. I bought it new and have used it for ASA. It is hot as heck and gamer status as you can see. Other then wear, it has a tiny crack in the knob which doesn't affect performance at all. Looking for $60 PayPal gifted or add fees. Next is a 10 hit (+) endcap...
  5. rg02

wegs and helmer returns on backorder

Yes sir! I was amazed as well when it was on my doorstep. I called last week and they said it would be over a month. I have waited a month already. I was ready to accept the Easton website voucher for any bat I wanted but the 98h came today!
  6. rg02

wegs and helmer returns on backorder

Got my sp12sy98h return today :)
  7. rg02

For Sale/Trade 27oz SP12ST98

PP sent! this beauty is mine!
  8. rg02

For Sale/Trade 27oz SP12ST98

PM Sent to you sir
  9. rg02

New Easton Bats

stealth 100 is a bomb dropper
  10. rg02

No More 2013 Easton ASA Bats???

i just called to check my SRV3 return status in getting a helmer98. they were on back order until last week and they got them in last week, but the rep said there was a certification issue and they called back all the ASA eastons to come back and get a new stamp---she said she wasnt sure what...
  11. rg02

SP12ST100H wow

this thing is very legit and is hot right out of the wrapper. mine really got ridiculous after 100 hits.......
  12. rg02

For Sale NIW Plague and DS Plague

(+) plague is mine :D
  13. rg02

sp12st100 thoughts..

sp12st100 is the real deal :D
  14. rg02

PM sent on (+) plague
  15. rg02

For Sale/Trade Combat Plague 27oz FL NIW

Which endcap?
  16. rg02

SP12ST100 Easton

I took some BP with my NIW WR stealth 100 last Wed. very impressed. I probably put about 50 cuts on it. Very hot out of the wrapper. pretty easy to put it out when you need to. hits nice knucklers too. Sweetspot is huge! i would definitely recommend.
  17. rg02

Plague still around?
  18. rg02

For Trade 27oz FL DS Plague

Selling price?
  19. rg02

Socks

No kidding!
  20. rg02

Tape jobs

I put 1 think layer of athletic tape on my bats and my spiderz which I got back in April already have a hole in them. I only hit BP once a week (anywhere from 50-100 hits) and play league one night a week and one tourney a month. I am thinking of switching to tennis grip to save my batting gloves!