Search results

1. 6

Women's Ball ?

For Women's ASA/USA and USSSA, what core/comp is being used in tournament play?
  2. 6

Genesis Model ?

Thanks for the info! Was the 25 a .5 as well or .25 lol?
  3. 6

Genesis Model ?

What's the difference in the black/gold, blue (Autism), and matte black versions?
  4. 6

Miken's Primo vs Last Call

Can someone tell me the difference between Miken's Primo EL ('20) and the Last Call ('21)? The both have 14" barrels, .5 EL so....is the LC just a Primo re-paint just going for more money?
  5. 6

For Sale Miken Freak Filby 30

Freak Filby 30 in a 27 oz. Bought it last month and don't need it now. $300 Paypal. PM if you need anymore info or pics.
  6. 6

2016 DC-41 vs Freak Black Endload

Thanks for the explanation fellas. Well that might change things for me. I was swinging. LS z2000. 28 endload. Pretty sure it is a 1 oz endload. So going to a 1.5 oz endload might be too much. any idea which of the two Mikens are closest to the Z?
  7. 6

Thanks! That is the one thing they didn't describe were how heavy the endloads are. Sounds like DC for me. Are the 2016 28 oz true to weight? I have a 2015 27 oz dc and it actually feels lighter than a 27. Want to go up an ounce.
  8. 6

So what is the difference in these two bats from the Miken 2016 line-up? I read both of the descriptions on Miken's website (since I can't find any to swing) and can't figure out the difference. 1 oz end load, 2 piece composite, and same technology. I am looking for a Miken that swings...
  9. 6

Miken U2 Differences

Thanks again BruceinGa!
  10. 6

Miken U2 Differences

What are the differences in the 2016 U2 endload (maxload) lines for senior ball? Ultra 2 Big Cat Black/Yellow Ultra 2 Black/Green How heavy are the EL 27's and 28's? Are they spot on or heavier than sticker weight? Thanks! :thumb:
  11. 6

Hyper Z Weights

Great timing on your part, my newsletter just came in the mail yesterday! LOL! You are totally right, without this board, it is impossible to get the real deal on weights and swing weights on bats. It would be so helpful if the manufacturers would stamp what the bat really weighs. But we...
  12. 6

Hyper Z Weights

You guys are amazing! Thanks so much for the help and thanks to TexasTransplant for the weights, I hope the wife didn't get too mad!
  13. 6

Hyper Z Weights

Anyone have any weights on a 27 and/or 28 Hyper Z? Not sure if I should get the 27 or 28. Loved the z2000 28 el's, hoping to get the same weighted feel with the hyper z. Thanks!
  14. 6

Differences in the Z Lines

Where would the Super Z fall for you?
  15. 6

Bird25, does the Z4 EL swing similar to the Z2 re-issue? Same balance point?
  16. 6

LTB 28 oz EL Z2 or Z4

Looking to buy used or new 28 EL USSSA. Prefer z2k but would consider the Z4. Thanks!
  17. 6

Can someone who has experience with the LS Z lines please post up opinions on differences between the Z lines? In your opinion, which EL Z (USSSA) bat hits best for distance, durability aside.
  18. 6

Best Senior Bat for .47/525 balls

They are 11" women's balls. Not a fan of Easton or Demarini. Why the Miken Blackout Triad? No love for the big cat? Thanks for the recs.
  19. 6

Best Senior Bat for .47/525 balls

Trying to decide what senior bat to get in an endload... My non-senior tournament bat is a LS Z2000 28oz EL (and the Miken DC41). From looking around (no shops to try these out around here), seems the LS Hyper Z or Miken Ultra II Big Cat Mike Macenko Endload should be a good fit. Do they...
  20. 6

Women's Custom Pants

Thanks for the reply Dan. I'll shoot you an email.