Search results

1. H

2 Combats for sale

27 oz Rogo Dual Stamp. Has 100 or less swings. Not close to being broke in. $90 shipped. 27 oz Assault G5 USSSA. Has less then 75 swings. Not broke in. $80 shipped. I have pictures but can't upload.
  2. H

Price check: OG white DC-41

I just checking price on my two DC-41's. 27oz R/R with about 500 swings 27oz R/R with about 250 swings
  3. H

Balling For Christ

Friday night 1 pitch tournament May 22nd @ Chapel Grove Church in Gastonia Address is Chapel Grove School Rd 28052 Entry Fee: $125 4 GG with unlimited home runs 10 Runs max per inning Hit any ball 47/500 or less Any bat except Ultras or titanium NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED PERIOD!!!!! If you are caught...
  4. H

New MV-1

Has anyone had a chance to swing it yet for a review?
  5. H

New MV-1

I know it doesn't come out until the end of the month, but has anyone swung one yet? How to they compare to the og's?
  6. H

switching from balanced to endloaded bat

I have been swinging balanced bats but am thinking of getting the DC-41. With the balanced bats I have been swinging 27 oz. Should I go down to a 26 oz if I get the DC? Thanks in advance.
  7. H

LTB LTB 27oz B1

looking for an Easton B1 in a 27 oz.
  8. H

SP12SY100 vs SP12SV100

I have been a Miken guy for years and I am looking at picking up one of these. Which one of these is better?
  9. H

Price Check 2010 MV-1 Balanced

Price check on a 27oz MV-1 with about 400-500 hits. Returnable.
  10. H

Price Check 2010 MV-1 27 oz.

Thinking of selling my MV-1 and just want to see what it is worth. It has 300-400 swings and the typical ground scratches and now rattles. It is balanced. It can be returned but no receipt.
  11. H

Conference Tourny in Rock Hill 6/29-7/1

I am looking to play in this tournament. I play OF with good speed and hit for high average. If anyone needs an OF and interested email me at [email protected]
  12. H

BP in Lake Wylie/Steel Creek/Gastonia

Looking to take some bp during the week in the early afternoon in the Lake Wylie, SC, Steel Creek and Gastonia, NC areas.
  13. H

Look for a team in SC for 2012

Looking for a team this year in South Carolina. Play OF with good speed. Some power but hit for high average. If interested email at [email protected]. I also have references.
  14. H

Looking for team in SC

I am in Lake Wylie, SC and a buddy of mine in GA are looking for a team in SC. I play OF and have good speed. He plays IF and P. Looking for any level also 35 and over. We have references also. If interested email me at [email protected].
  15. H

26 or 27 oz rush 120

looking to get one
  16. H

LTS 3 bats

Looking to sell 26 oz Miken NRG 600 balanced $120 (400 hits) 26 oz Worth EST C555 $50 26 oz Worth EST C405 $50
  17. H

LTB 07 Rawlings Rush ASA 26/27 oz

Looking to pick up one of these.