Search results

1. Vslacker25

GTG Playboy20

Gtg no problems whats ever. will do business again
  2. Vslacker25

GTG Playboy20

the man is money very happy doing business with him. Will do business again with him with out hesitation.
  3. Vslacker25

For Trade 29oz Mizuno Craze and 27oz Miken Freak fx700

29oz mizuno craze has about 300 hits on it starting to open up. $100 will trade for a baden axe or combat. 27oz miken freak fx700 with about 250 hits still stiff. Asking $150 will have pics up later.
  4. Vslacker25

Team Combat Roller Tech Pack

What's up with this I bought this bag 2 months ago played in 2 tourneys and one night week in league and my bag looks like this. What's the warranty on this bag.
  5. Vslacker25

GTG kklene

Bro is good on his word very pleased
  6. Vslacker25

LTB Combat Spike 27oz.

I have $135 looking for a Spike NIW or NOW.
  7. Vslacker25

For Trade Reebok Vector O ASA for Combat

I have a 28oz Vector O ASA up for trade. It has about 200 hits on it. No webbing nowbend cap wear. Has a tiny rattle from which I herd it common. Its returnable but I don't have a receipt. I do have pic on my phone. Looking for a used GSR or SB98 a Combatant would great also will look at other...
  8. Vslacker25

GTG Very gtg flyman

smooth transaction very cool.
  9. Vslacker25

For Trade Combats for Demarinis

1) 28 virus with about 200 hits. It has webbing and spitting fire its has a couple of paint chip it is returnable. 2) 27oz Wood that is hot I have had 3 of this and this one is straight up stupid. It's has about 200 hits no webbing what so ever and so paint chips on the end cap but they are...
  10. Vslacker25

For Sale/Trade 3 Combats

1) 28 virus with about 200 hits. It has webbing and spitting fire its has a couple of paint chip it is returnable. 2) 27oz Wood that is hot I have had 3 of this and this one is straight up stupid. It's has about 200 hits no webbing what so ever and so paint chips on the end cap but they are...
  11. Vslacker25

Looking for a 30oz DS

Anyone have a 30oz DS close to new as possible. I will trade you any COMbat you want new in the wrapper for it. It has to be %100 stock.
  12. Vslacker25

For Trade 30oz Dan Smith

Anyone have a 30oz DS close to new as possible. I will trade you any COMbat you want new in the wrapper for it. It has to be %100 stock.
  13. Vslacker25

GTG gtg LSX Freak

Smooth and easy transaction did everything he said he was going to do.
  14. Vslacker25

For Trade 30oz AVR

I have a 30 oz AVR that i would like to trade for the same but lighter or a GSR. I do have pics on if you want.
  15. Vslacker25

Price Check 28oz Grover NIW

I have a 28oz Grover niw that i have and want to see what they are going for.
  16. Vslacker25

28oz NIW Grover

I have a 28oz Grover NIW looking to see what they are running for.
  17. Vslacker25

JMac Wood

Does anyone have this going on with the JMac Wood.
  18. Vslacker25

GTG ViciousApparel16 Is the Man

GTG one of the best guys i have met on here. im glad we got to do a trade. Havin problems with my bat that was shipped cause it was taken from the post office and hopefully we get it solved quickly. Freaken Thieves.
  19. Vslacker25

GTG lastkidpicked

He's the man. Always kept me imformed on whats going on.
  20. Vslacker25

GTG lastkidpicked GTG

Very smooth and easy. No problems what so ever.