Search results

1. Ozzy3313

For Sale/Trade OG DC41 red knob 26 oz

I don't swing the bat much as it just doesn't really fit my swing. About 225 cuts. Is returnable but no paperwork. Normal bag wear, just dirty. But the bat is in good shape. No rattle, wobble, or spin. Looking for Freak 12's mainly, but open to anything. SOLD SOLD SOLD Asking $200 shipped. Text...
  2. Ozzy3313

For Trade 26 oz EL Torq and 26 oz 100w

Price DROP... Sale Price Added. GONE. Just wanting to try something new. I have r/b for Torq (150 swings). Unknown hits on Wegman. No issues whatsoever. Had it for a loooong time. Torq - Keeping Weg - $150 - SOLD I'll hear any offers. Looking to branch out from Easton this year.
  3. Ozzy3313

New to Miken ... Little help

I feel like a total newb, but I'm looking a for a little advice from those who might have been in a similar situation. I've read tons of threads and reviews but looking for real life experience. I'm looking to branch out from Easton this year. I haven't owned a Miken since the OG MV-1 (best...
  4. Ozzy3313

Worlds Uniform Rule

So we've got our home and away jerseys. We've gotta order more for a couple pickups. My question is can we mix and match our home and away jerseys playing at E Worlds in Vegas? Or do we all have to be wearing either the black or the gray? Hoping we can get away with just getting one instead of both.
  5. Ozzy3313

LTB RealTree Used 26 oz Utrip

Got PayPal ready. Want to buy today.
  6. Ozzy3313

RealTree vs. Weg

I'm picking one up in the next few days. I absolutely love my 100w. Anyone swung both and have a preference? Just want to hear your thoughts on the two. I know the price difference, 1 piece vs. 2 piece, short vs. long barrel stuff but just have no real experience to draw from and hoping some...
  7. Ozzy3313

LTB Freak Black 26 oz

I have funds ready
  8. Ozzy3313

Price Check izzy psycho balanced

Bat is niw and returnable no receipt 26 oz. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  9. Ozzy3313

Can you sell niw or now bats here?

I know rules have changed here and I've heard that selling niw bats is not allowed anymore. Is this true? If so, what about now? Before all you vets jump on my case, I've searched the rules posted in the marketplace multiple times and not finding anything about these rules. Am I missing it?
  10. Ozzy3313

LTB TPX or LS Flare 13" or 13.5"

Around $100.....
  11. Ozzy3313

For Sale/Trade 26 oz OG 100H date code 0911

****GONE**** Up for *TRADE* -- 26 oz OG 100H date code 0911. About 700 hits. Returnable no receipt. End cap is tight no spinning. No wobble, normal ground wear. *bat does have a T crack on the taper* doesn't affect performance at all. Bat is solid. I got this bat into Worlds and all other...
  12. Ozzy3313

LTB New Roller Bag

Open to offers. Let me know what you have.
  13. Ozzy3313

USSSA Two questions

#1: When and how is the right time to appeal a missed base by a runner? #2: What is the exact rule about the runner at 2nd getting out of the way of the double play to first?
  14. Ozzy3313

E West Worlds Vegas

When do you think the bracket will be out? Now that registration is closed, it should be much longer I would think. I'm just hoping I can make it down there from Utah with I-15 being shut down... Good luck to everyone traveling and playing.
  15. Ozzy3313

Price Check '14 l2 niw nr

It's on its way and I'm gonna put it up since I just picked up a 100h. 26 oz niw nr. Any input?
  16. Ozzy3313

For Sale Old School Blur 28 oz

500 hits no rattle or webbing. Returnable, I guess. $45 OBO. PM if interested.
  17. Ozzy3313

Price Check 26 oz 100h

Bat is clean around 200 hits is all. Returnable.
  18. Ozzy3313

2013 L2 Rattle

Just took the wrapper off. 2nd hit after I brought the bat back upright I heard a large piece of something loose inside the barrel. It has probably got 60 swings in it now and I have never heard a bat with so much loose material in it. It felt good though. Just wondering if any had any...
  19. Ozzy3313

Price Check Price Check 2013 L5 26 oz around 60 cuts and returnable

Thanks in advance.
  20. Ozzy3313

LTB 2013 L2 26 oz

PM me plz. Paypal is ready.