Search results

1. BiggDogg34

GTG Podo is very gtg

Bought a bat from Podo... deal went very well.. He was very informative and real easy to work with.... delivery was prompt.... Glad to do business with him...
  2. BiggDogg34

GTG Hopp31 is GTG

dought a bat from Hopp31. Delivery was swift, communication was great. Would deal with him again
  3. BiggDogg34

GTG GatewayMan Is GTG

Have been dealing with gatewayman for a while, bought another pair of sunglasses. Quick delivery and very clear in his info. Will keep dealing with him. He is a very GTG board bro
  4. BiggDogg34

GTG Turbotec is gtg

Did a deal with turbotec, very smooth with info exchange and delivery was quick, got all the info needed, would very well deal with him again.
  5. BiggDogg34

GTG CAVETROLL7 is very GTG

Bought a bat from CAVETROLL7 and it was a good deal, very clear in the messages and delivery was real quick, would deal with him again.
  6. BiggDogg34

GTG Shoot box is gtg

Did a couple of deals with Shoot now and things went very well. No confusion during the deal, Delivery was very prompt. Things went smooth. :)Glad to have dealt with him...
  7. BiggDogg34

GTG Shoot box is very gtg

Did a deal with Shoot and things went very well. Was very Prompt and delivery was smooth and quick. dealing another deal as we speak.:)
  8. BiggDogg34

GTG T Ripp

bought a bat from T Ripp. Deal went very smooth, delivery was very quick. Glad I was able to deal with him.. If possible would deal with him again. He is GTG.
  9. BiggDogg34

GTG easykid15

Picked up some bat grips from easykid15. Was very helpful, picked them up in the mail today, so delivery was nice and quick. Very gtg guy, will be doing future deals with this man.
  10. BiggDogg34

GTG Gateway Man

did another deal with Gateway Man. He was very GTG, delivery was quick, and I will keep on doing future business with him.
  11. BiggDogg34

GTG Primetime6 is very GTG

Bought a Dudley Roller bag from Primetime 6. Was delivered very quick and like the item. He is GTG and would do deals in the future with him.
  12. BiggDogg34

GTG Mosdef29

Did a local deal with mosdef29, he was very gtg. Have done deals with many ppl, and would deal with him again.
  13. BiggDogg34

GTG easykid15 is very GTG

did a deal with easykid15. After having delivery issues with the USPS. He went and made it right, he didn't have to, but he went out and sent another set of grips for me. I was really grateful for that. IMO he is very GTG and I would deal with him again without a second thought.
  14. BiggDogg34

GTG arob1003

Got an Ipod touch from arob1003 for a gift for my wife. The deal went very well. The touch was delivered quick. Glad to deal with him. VERY GTG:D
  15. BiggDogg34

GTG Gateway manis GTG

I have done deals in the past with Gateway man. They were good in the past, and niothing has changed. Very good and has them out for delivery when he says. I will more likely be doing deals in the future with him.
  16. BiggDogg34

GTG slow cruiser is GTG

Just did a deal with slow cruiser for an Ipod touch. Deal went through without any problems. Very GTG IMO.
  17. BiggDogg34

GTG Gateway Man very GTG.

If you don't already know, Gateway Man Is GTG. He was prompt on his delivery, and since I have done few deals on here. I only have to say that this man does handle his deals very well. Hats off to him, and maybe more deals in the future.
  18. BiggDogg34

GTG rkjunior is gtg

did a trade with rkjunior, evrything went good, glad to deal with him, would deal again in the future.