Search results

1. L

New manuf

I have the highway star, night prowler, and forsaken usssa.
  2. L

New manuf

Has anyone swung anarchy. Bought 3 and put about 20 swings on each. Good so far and I think they will be fire when they open up. Lmk what y'all think.
  3. L

For Sale Freak 12 26 oz

Still available?
  4. L

GTG J MO is g2g

Traded gloves with him and he's g2g.
  5. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

C'mon board bros no one has a primo for sale.
  6. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

Ttt............
  7. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

Anyone?????????
  8. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

Ttt..........
  9. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

ttt..........
  10. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

ttt...........
  11. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

ttt................
  12. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

toloso someone has to have a 28 oz primo they want to sell.
  13. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

I need a 28 oz. with less than 100 swings. It can't have a dents, waves, cracks, flat spots, or any other issues.
  14. L

GTG piratepete7 is g2g

Rob shipped first and he did so quickly. Great guy, easy to communicate with and good board member. Don't hesitate to do deals with.
  15. L

GTG jeebus20 is g2g!!!

Fredy is a g2g board bro, deal was smooth and he paid quick. I would do business with again and so should other members.
  16. L

GTG B-Link #99 is GTG

GTG board bro, bought some pants off me and he paid really fast. Good communication and would deal w/again. Thanks Billy.
  17. L

GTG scottg is gtg

Bought a bat from him and was in condition as pictured. Only small issues I had were lack of communication on his part and a little late on shipping. Other than that deal was good.
  18. L

Shipping to Canada

I shipped a bat and for description I put used softball bat. As for value of item and actual value I said $0. There was no extra taxes or any kind of extra money that I was charged. No, value does not have to match insured amount. If you ship with USPS, they automatically include insurance. You...
  19. L

GTG Wedge is very G2G!!!

He was down w/the flu yet he still went and shipped a bat that I had bought from him quickly. Good communication letting me know what was up. Hope you recover fast bro, thanks.