Search results

1. L

New manuf

Has anyone swung anarchy. Bought 3 and put about 20 swings on each. Good so far and I think they will be fire when they open up. Lmk what y'all think.
  2. L

GTG J MO is g2g

Traded gloves with him and he's g2g.
  3. L

LTB 28 oz. Toloso Primo

I need a 28 oz. with less than 100 swings. It can't have a dents, waves, cracks, flat spots, or any other issues.
  4. L

GTG piratepete7 is g2g

Rob shipped first and he did so quickly. Great guy, easy to communicate with and good board member. Don't hesitate to do deals with.
  5. L

GTG jeebus20 is g2g!!!

Fredy is a g2g board bro, deal was smooth and he paid quick. I would do business with again and so should other members.
  6. L

GTG B-Link #99 is GTG

GTG board bro, bought some pants off me and he paid really fast. Good communication and would deal w/again. Thanks Billy.
  7. L

GTG scottg is gtg

Bought a bat from him and was in condition as pictured. Only small issues I had were lack of communication on his part and a little late on shipping. Other than that deal was good.
  8. L

GTG Wedge is very G2G!!!

He was down w/the flu yet he still went and shipped a bat that I had bought from him quickly. Good communication letting me know what was up. Hope you recover fast bro, thanks.
  9. L

GTG sun5150 is gtg

He gave me a good deal on a geezer, bat was as described. He shipped fast and good communication, good board bro to do business with.
  10. L

GTG mr. chata is G2G!!!

Fast payment and communicates easily and with no bs. Board bros should do business with if given the chance. Thanks Joe and hope you have a blast with her. I certainly did.
  11. L

GTG Hits Happen 20 is G2G

He shipped fast, and communication was good. Would do business with again, and board bros should to.
  12. L

GTG Dunny51 is very G2G!!!

Dunny51 and I traded bats and he shipped really fast. Communication was quick and easy. Would do business with anytime and board bros should to. Thanks big time Matt.
  13. L

GTG jfrench1011 is very G2G!!!

jfrench1011 bought a bat from me and he paid super fast. Easy to communicate with him and would not hesitate to do business with again.
  14. L

GTG ar2x7 is G2G

ar2x7 is g2g, fast payment and easy to communicate with and good board bro. I would do business with anytime and other board bros should to. Thanks Anthony hope your teammate enjoys my ex-girl.
  15. L

Lv

Looking to buy a 26 oz. Lady. Bat has to be NIW or have less than 50 swings. Paypal is ready.
  16. L

U2 ?

Have any of you board bros had a U 2 Maxload break in 60 swings? Ordered one from down 2 earth on wed. night, recieved bat on tues., 3 days ago and she's broke already.
  17. L

GTG Brn2surf1000 is g2g

Noob that is g2g, quick payment and kept in communication with me through whole deal. I would do business w/him anytime, board bros should do the same.
  18. L

GTG cdamron13 is very G2G!!!

Chad is G2G. He shipped as soon as post office opened. Bat in described condition. Way good board bro, don't hesitate to deal with. Thanks Chad.
  19. L

GTG SlushyBOB is GTG!!!

This bro is way G2G. Local deal with him and bat was better than described. Met up with him and he was at meeting place on time and no B.S. Would deal with any time.
  20. L

GTG jrex is GTG

Bought a bat from him. Only issue was a couple day delay in me receiving the bat. Otherwise bat was in stated condition with receipt and deal went smooth.