Search results

1. HAT MAN

you make the call

discussed this with a few umps and curious on the majority call. Bases loaded no out. Ground ball to 1st playing even with the bag. reaching for runner runner called out of baseline, 1st baseman steps on 1st.... out number 2 with the force removed throws home and catcher is on plate umpire...
  2. HAT MAN

40s in Vegas

We lost our hotel connection this week, anyone care to share some tips on rooms for an entire team for next month Sept. 15,16,17. Besides the host hotel rooms. Poor girl was let go with no reason why.
  3. HAT MAN

You make the call

2 runners going home to line. Both side by side. Both called out. Reason was could not be side by side when crossing line. First runner leaned forward and extended arms like in a running race to be before the second runner. So is the call wrong? Right? 1 safe 1 out? Throw was off so no play...
  4. HAT MAN

you make the call SR rules

runner rounds 3rd heading home. Throw is off line and catcher fields ball along fence by batters box. Catcher proceeds toward runner who is not past commitment line yet for the tag. Runner steps over line and its a race home. Catcher beats runner but dives on home plate while runner crosses line...
  5. HAT MAN

you make the call

Can a batter slash Runner Stop and run backwards while going to first base to avoid a tag in ssusa. In baseball I know it's an out but insure in ssusa.
  6. HAT MAN

senior bat compression testing

has anyone planned or or is going to run a compression test ranking on senior bats. I think it will be nice to see a top 10 or top 5 bat test with compression tests at NIW, 100 cuts 200 cuts. I think that would also help in seeing what bat has what pop sooner.
  7. HAT MAN

you make the call

Hey all: Cant seem to find it in the rule book so thought I would ask here. Many on third no out, ball is hit in the air to left center. Guy on third takes off home while ball is in the air. The runner crosses the commit line (but not home line) and the ball is caught in the air. The runner...
  8. HAT MAN

we got bamboozled

Flip Flop rule pg 29 For bracket play, including championship game(s), the "flip-flop" rule is mandatory in the circumstance of a 10-run differential in favor of the visiting team at the start of the "open inning", or at the start of the 7th inning of a championship game. at winter...
  9. HAT MAN

please compare

so love the 2014 el Demarini the one. Has anyone that likes this bat compared it to the 2015 model? Don't see spending an extra 100 for a 2015 if the 2014 is just as hot.
  10. HAT MAN

40+ in AZ

just want to thank the AZ SSUSA director for being so organized. We played in your ssusa tourney at victory in the 40+ division only to be lied to over and over. Seeding wasn't seeding when all 2 and 0 teams played in the same part of the bracket. Then we are told the other teams are AAA and...
  11. HAT MAN

Phoenix usssa conference may 2nd

If anyone needs a guy or is putting in a pick up team for the open. Messege me
  12. HAT MAN

USSSA scoring

ok here you go. Im the ump..... details scoreboard not working. 65 min time limit away team has no book home team does during every run scored and at the end of each 1/2 inning I would yell out the score. tell players from either side as well as fans watching. I get no arguments from...
  13. HAT MAN

Best Sr miken

fellas, gotta swing miken and need to pick a Sr bat asap. Im an endload guy with long swing. 6'4" 280 What do you recommend 40+ player
  14. HAT MAN

Tucson, all nighter June29th

$800.00 to first, BJ Fulk to second place. Call Lou @sportspoark 520 400-8323
  15. HAT MAN

COPPER CLASIC Tucson, AZ

Just received my card and I'm looking to play in the copper classic in Tucson, AZ Jan 26th/27th in mens 40+. PM me if you need a guy.
  16. HAT MAN

New guy

Just wanted to say hello to the thread. Just sent my paperwork in monday and cant wait to start playing 40+ ball.
  17. HAT MAN

USSSA usssa rules

utrip tourney, Womans slow pitch 1 out girls are on3rd and first Fly ball hit to right field, ball is caught, runner from third tags. ball is thrown to first base and the runner on first never tagged and was running back to first and was tagged out by the firstbasemen before she got back to...
  18. HAT MAN

For Trade TRADE 2013 Fulks

27 has 30 cuts and the 26 is NIW. Both are no returns. I couldnt get an end load as a return and I do not like these. Anyone want to trade for a 2013 Worth endload UTRIP only? Sale price is $150 for 26Oz SOLD and $110 for 27Oz. Shiipped. Update and price drop I will respond but may take 6-8...
  19. HAT MAN

2013 BJ Fulk

ok sent back my JH mayhems and received Fulks, 1 27 oz and 1 26 oz. 27 has 30 cuts and the 26 is NIW. They wouldnt give me an end load and I do not like these. Anyone want to trade for a 2013 Worth endload?
  20. HAT MAN

Search completed, still need help

Ok, I'm getting a 2013 as a replacement to my Mayhem reload. they would not give me a choice. Question is this: what in the 2013 worth models swings as close to the Jeff halls? I want the endload and have swung the JH for 5-6 years now but know I have to switch. So who loves the JH and can...