Search results

1. twinsdad23

I am very interested if you do. Could you shoot me a text letting me know(815-621-9982)thanks.

I am very interested if you do. Could you shoot me a text letting me know(815-621-9982)thanks.
  2. twinsdad23

Do you still have the rawlings gold glove gg502 for sale?

Do you still have the rawlings gold glove gg502 for sale?
  3. twinsdad23

Do you still have the Freedom?

Do you still have the Freedom?
  4. twinsdad23

New bat!

Oil slick...do you still have the Freedom?
  5. twinsdad23

What is the difference between the 2014, 2015 & 2016 DC41's?

I am looking to purchase a DC41 and I found a very inexpensive 2015 version but I was wondering if this was a bad year for the bat? Is the 2016 version better than the 2015 or the same? Any first hand knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated. It has been a few years between bat...
  6. twinsdad23

League Night Fights

I am sure it was because he finally got 9 guys to show up for a game. :bigok:
  7. twinsdad23

Tag up rule

Confused by this response..........:confused:
  8. twinsdad23

Tag up rule

How could the runner ever be out? You said that the Outfielder did not catch the ball, you said that he bobbled it. The runner could of left when the ball was 10' from being caught or better yet, once the ball was hit and he is still safe. On the other hand, everyone is right that once...
  9. twinsdad23

pro baseball league

I am in. I was just looking to expand my horizons. Now I just want to be in a league with Slimedog and my only goal would be to finish ahead of him. Hopefully we have an opening and he can bring his brand of stupidity to our league.
  10. twinsdad23

pro baseball league

No butthurt here. You can Trust me though that you would be the one that would be butthurt if I was in any league with you. And yes I would be willing to put money on that :eek::thumb:
  11. twinsdad23

pro baseball league

I guess you guys are full. Don't like being ignored so I will move on!
  12. twinsdad23

pro baseball league

I am guessing that this is a full league??
  13. twinsdad23

pro baseball league

Depending on how the league is set-up, I could be interested in joining if you guys need another.
  14. twinsdad23

Surgery tomorrow. What can I do to improve with only my right hand???

Now if you would just follow Dorothy down the yellow brick road to OZ maybe you could ask for a brain!
  15. twinsdad23

Playing in my first real sanctioned tournament and have some questions

What he is saying is that you are selfish and think of yourself and that he is a team player. Do you also need help with your math homework?:thumb:
  16. twinsdad23

Your first at-bat of your career?

I think you misread the question--It wasn't want you did to your sister!
  17. twinsdad23

Z3000 sighting

Apparently the 5 people who posted above you.:wtf2::eek:
  18. twinsdad23

Winter Worlds--USSSA

I thought Winter Worlds was happening in early December in Las Vegas. Does anyone have any information on what USSSA did with this? Did it get moved to early 2014? Any information would be appreciated.
  19. twinsdad23

Which USSSA bat is best for 2014

Wondering which bat I should buy?:repost: I am also wondering why hot topics get deleted?
  20. twinsdad23

Hitting Middle

Are you drinking while you are on-line? Where did anyone say or did I say that every ball hit at USSSA B level is so hard that nobody else could catch it? Nor did I say that B is the highest level. It is at this time that I need to ask if you are a moron though? :confused: Those are some...