Search results

1. twinsdad23

What is the difference between the 2014, 2015 & 2016 DC41's?

I am looking to purchase a DC41 and I found a very inexpensive 2015 version but I was wondering if this was a bad year for the bat? Is the 2016 version better than the 2015 or the same? Any first hand knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated. It has been a few years between bat...
  2. twinsdad23

Winter Worlds--USSSA

I thought Winter Worlds was happening in early December in Las Vegas. Does anyone have any information on what USSSA did with this? Did it get moved to early 2014? Any information would be appreciated.
  3. twinsdad23

Which USSSA bat is best for 2014

Wondering which bat I should buy?:repost: I am also wondering why hot topics get deleted?
  4. twinsdad23

Cash Tournament @Comatose Park in Clinton, WI 7/27

If interested PM or contact John @815-621-9982
  5. twinsdad23

July 27Th Ca$h Tournament in Clinton, WI

BD Softball/Neighbor's/Forest Hills will be running a Cash tournanment on the weekend of July 27Th & 28th(may start on Friday July 26th depending on amount of teams) in Clinton, WI(Northern ILL- Southern WI area). This will be for lower class D & E teams. 2 upper level players allowed per...
  6. twinsdad23

Help! Looking for lost softball glove!

Looking for "black-Rawlings softball glove with red lettering" left @ Forest Hill Diamonds In Rockford, Illinois on Thursday night. Any assistance in relocating this would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached by PM or 815-621-9982. Thanks
  7. twinsdad23

Looking for new uniforms.

We are looking for 2 full dye shirts and 1 pr of softball pants in some type of package deal We are looking to order 14-15 pants as well as 28-30 shirts. Who would be able to hook up my team with the best deal? Already have a good idea on what we are looking for in a design but we also...
  8. twinsdad23

For Sale Couple of bats for sale!

Selling Duo2 27oz NR! Looking for $150 obo. Also selling PST Max. $180. [/IMG] [/IMG]
  9. twinsdad23

For Sale Tanel 360 Rage roller bag

SOLD! Looking to sell USED Tanel 360 Rage roller bag. $55 plus shipping. Bag is in good condition IMO. You can contact me via text if you have ?'s 815-621-9982. Bag easily holds 4 bats(6 with game day bat holders) and has several nice pockets(2 very large ones)to hold all of your...
  10. twinsdad23

For Sale 28 oz Original USSSA Catalyst

Looking to sell 28 oz Original Catalyst from years ago. This is the USSSA version model SB105. $150! (I guess I would be open to some type of trade for one of the Z bats-1000 or 2000) You can text me@ 815-621-9982 to chat about bat. All of the other bats are for sale as well...
  11. twinsdad23

For Sale Original Mizuno Crush

SOLD! Looking to sell Original 27 oz. Mizuno Crush $150 obo. This is good for USSSA and ASA play(has ASA stamp). . I have an original 27 oz. Mizuno Crush for Sale. This bat has hardly any use. I can take as many pics of bat that you would like if you are serious! You can text me to...
  12. twinsdad23

Curious

I was wondering what the general opinion is between the Z1000 and the Z2000? I am looking to get one of these bats and was wondering if the original is the best one to get or is there really no difference between the two. Just looking for opinions on these from some people who have used them...
  13. twinsdad23

GTG GTG web gem is GTG!

I guess the highest respect that I could give web gem is that I would definately deal with him again, no questions asked. He was quick to respond to my questions and I received the glove when he said I would. He was also very easy to deal with.
  14. twinsdad23

Worth offered me....

I am looking for help/reccomendations on choosing a replacement bat. I am sending in my DUO and I was offered one of these 5 bats for replacement: 2013 454 Resmondo Legit 454 balanced Legit 2012 Resmondo Limited Edition 454 Mutant(SBM454) 454 Titan(SB454U) I understand that the...
  15. twinsdad23

Which bat to replace DUO?

I am looking for help/reccomendations on choosing a replacement bat. I am sending in my DUO and I was offered one of these 5 bats for replacement: 2013 454 Resmondo Legit 454 balanced Legit 2012 Resmondo Limited Edition 454 Mutant(SBM454) 454 Titan(SB454U) I understand that the...
  16. twinsdad23

Looking to play Fall ball in Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin

Looking to play fall ball with a team that has an opening--Mostly P, but can play INF, C, and OF corners. Looking for ROckford area or Crystal Lake or somewhere between.
  17. twinsdad23

Any teams need a player?

Looking to play fall ball with a team that has an opening--Mostly P, but can play INF, C, and OF corners. Looking for ROckford area or Crystal Lake or somewhere between.
  18. twinsdad23

USSSA D Worlds

It turns out that my team isnt going to Worlds this year so I (and possible another one or two) is very interested in still going. Any teams looking for a couple of players?
  19. twinsdad23

D USSSA Worlds

It turns out that my team isnt going to Worlds this year so I (and possible another one or two) is very interested in still going. Any teams looking for a couple of players?
  20. twinsdad23

USSSA D Worlds in Florida

I have a couple of guys that are looking to join a team that is going to D Worlds in Florida. It is also possible that I could have a group of guys that are looking for 2,3 or 4 guys to join to make a team to go to Worlds. Anyone interested?