Search results

1. MKP #10

For Trade Easton scx24b and DeMarini CF3 Black

Both 34/24 and in good condition. Willing to trade for an ASA slowpitch bat 34/27 or 24/28. Let me know what you've got!
  2. MKP #10

Price Check

Got a few that are no longer being used. Any help on the price would be appreciated. Will try to post pics soon... but all are in good condition. 34/24 DeMarini CF3 Black 34/24 Easton Synergy scx24b (ASA 2004) 33/22 Worth Eclipse
  3. MKP #10

Fastpitch World Series Team Trading Pins

My daughter's fastpitch team is headed down for the NSA World Series. When her old team went a few years ago, she loved trading team pins with all the other teams. This year's team, however, does not want to deal with pins. Does anyone know where I can pick up a couple dozen pins for my...
  4. MKP #10

ASA ASA Pitching Questions

Two things.... 1. Is it legal for me to stand with my left foot touching the right edge of the pitcher's plate (as I face home plate)... and then step towards the right w/ my right foot (with my left foot still touching the plate) as I release the ball towards home? I had an ump tell me...
  5. MKP #10

LTB Removable Panel for a 2009 Roller Bag

My daughter switched teams. I'd like to replace the removable panel on her 2009 Elite Roller/Player Bat Bag. The panel has the zipper on 3 sides w/ velcro on the top. There are also 2 little nickel size vents. I'm looking for one royal in color... but black would be fine, too. Any Elite...
  6. MKP #10

Any board bro from Shorewood, IL?

I am looking to buy a fastpitch bat in Shorewood for my daughter. I need to pick it up in the next day or two... but have a ton of stuff to do and can't get out there until Wednesday morning or this weekend. PM me if you are willing to help me out... and we can discuss the details. Thanks!
  7. MKP #10

LTT 32"/23 oz. SCN2B

Easton Synergy for trade. Great condition. Original grip replaced w/ tape. Very little endcap wear. Typical scratches from ground and bag. With the faster pitching, we are looking for a 32/22. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  8. MKP #10

Fastpitch glove recommendations

My daughter is in need of a new glove. She is a sophomore in high school and also plays travel ball. She plays outfield 85% of the time. Can someone recommend a decent glove? Nice fit for a girls hand, quality leather, durable, maybe different color options, etc. Thanks.
  9. MKP #10

GTG e-dub is GTG!

Great communication. Quick to reply w/ PM. I don't know how he shipped it so fast!!! Thanks, bro.
  10. MKP #10

LTS Easton scn5b 32" 23 oz.

My daughter is wanting to sell her Easton Stealth Comp CNT SCN5B to get something an ounce or so lighter. She used this bat for a handful of games and a half dozen batting practices. It is in great condition. I can submit pictures upon request. $300 obo Great condition. Not even broken...