Search results

1. alispapa09

GTG tha riddla

Very good to go. Would deal with him again, for sure.
  2. alispapa09

Dun

Cracked my OG Freak on Saturday. About a 1 inch crack on one side after fouling an accidental tater. Felt it when I slid the bat down my hands pre swing on the next pitch but got quick pitched, so I put one into right field between the 3-4 hole. I gave the bat a half turn in my hands during the...
  3. alispapa09

GTG Lanericharda is GTG

Again. But you guys all already knew this.
  4. alispapa09

GTG usmcluberti X2

Second time dealing with. Second time I was very satisfied. Ships fast, delivers exactly as advertised. VERY GTG
  5. alispapa09

GTG 12th Man GTG

Very good to deal with. Shipped fast, bat arrived on time, and exactly how described. Will not hesitate to do business with him again.
  6. alispapa09

LTB OG Freak

LTB 27oz, or 28 oz. OG Freaks. Lemme know what you got.
  7. alispapa09

GTG lanericharda

Very G2G here! Ships fast, delivers exactly as described.
  8. alispapa09

GTG easykid15

Very G2G. Shipped quickly. Delivered the Goods.
  9. alispapa09

GTG zillano9

Shipped fast, bat arrived quickly. No hassles, no bs. Put his bat up for sale, when I liked the price, I payed, he shipped. What else could you ask for?
  10. alispapa09

GTG usmcluberti

SUPER G2G!!! I listed the bat, he said he was interested, paid within 5 minutes. Will be doing business with him again.
  11. alispapa09

GTG privatesnappy is very GTG

Great communicator, great deal. Will deal with him again if I get the chance.
  12. alispapa09

GTG bigmurfmd is GTG!!!

I'm new(er) so I shipped, as soon as he got it, he sent payment. Great to work with, if he offers to do business with me again, I won't hesitate. Very GTG
  13. alispapa09

LA135H liberty Advanced

Like it says. Would like to buy LA135H in Orange and Grey. lemme know what you got!?
  14. alispapa09

For Sale Synergy SCX2 (2nd batch)

Seriel # 32xx. 6-700 Hits, looks pretty beat up, but mostly from being moved to different sides of the garage and the ground/bag scratches out at the fields when it used to get used. No Rattles, end cap sep or cracks. SOLD for $115
  15. alispapa09

fatcatdog32001 is G2G!!!

fatcatdog32001 is G2G. Glove arrived as described, on time and I am happy.
  16. alispapa09

gtrider is gtg

G2G Brosef here.
  17. alispapa09

Worth Liberty Advanced

Glove Traded
  18. alispapa09

LTS: 2 Vexxums

LTS 2 26 oz. Vexxums. One Red/Black, one Grey/Black. Both bats, unknown # of hits. One ASA League season on Each bat, the red/black + a couple of ASA Tourney's and BP's. $50 Each obo, or $90 for Both obo. 1 small dent in Black/red one. Both bats are returnable, no receipts. No Cracks, no Endcap...
  19. alispapa09

LTB 26 oz. Raw Steel

Doesn't have to be NIW. Used is cool. NR is cool obviously, since they don't make them anymore. No dents, flat spots, waves or cracks. Lemme know.
  20. alispapa09

Zimm2333 is GTG

Very GTG!!!! Was very patient while I dealt with a couple of Paypal issues. Delivered bats as soon as he received payment, delivery was prompt. Will be trying to do business with him for a long time.