Search results

1. dwil4

Looking for Hats

Is there someone reading this that can help or who do you guys recommend to do some hats?
  2. dwil4

Full subs (quick) ??

Anyone that can do about 15 full subs and have them to me by March 23rd ? PM me with quotes. Thanks
  3. dwil4

HANG RITE ATHLETICS..

Does anyone on here know anyone with Hang Rite??? I have been trying to get in touch with them concerning an order I haven't received..
  4. dwil4

Needing some quotes please

We are looking for some youth baseball uniforms and wanna get some pricing together. They don't have to be elaborately designed. The school mascot is a Hornet and we are LSU colors (purple/yellow) UPDATE..We are looking to get probably 40 or so shirts.
  5. dwil4

For Sale Miken fx 700 & reebok

Listing for a friend....he is wanting to get $100 for the miken and maybe $40 for the reebok. Fx is non returnable . He does not have a receipt for the reebok. Feel free to make offers. No trades. ThankS
  6. dwil4

Shorts....

Any suggestions on where to get some nice shorts? Just some for me not for an entire team.
  7. dwil4

I need hats!

Looking to get a dozen hats done up. We need them by the end of may. I Have talked to a couple guys but either communication has not been very good or the time frame is a probem. Please PM Me if u can get this done. Please include price for hats ,price for logo (if there is one) and price for...
  8. dwil4

Can anyone meet this date?

I know this is asking ALOT as I have already spoke to a couple of guys and it seems it may be tough to do but can anyone have some full subs done by the last week of MAY?? We are obviously off to a late start this year as we were trying to fill our roster with some replacements and such so here...
  9. dwil4

artwork fee

Does everyone get $100 for full dye artwork??
  10. dwil4

Easton l5 thoughts??

how many of you fellas have swung these bats?? cant really find any reviews on them. thanks
  11. dwil4

LTB J3 asa (wtdxnt3)

Would like to get a 27oz. Needs to have a receipt
  12. dwil4

May need Uniforms..??

this may be asking alot but is there anyone on here that can have a set of uni's done by 3rd week of may?? please pm me if this is possible. I know artwork will take a few days with a revision or 2. we prob want go with a white shirt with maybe some black panels or something as im sure a full...
  13. dwil4

We Need Uniforms ..

Ok so we got some ideas on what we want and can provide some pics and info on that. What we need for our sponsors is some info/quotes on artwork and uniforms. We have already received a couple quotes for art (thank you to those guys). If you are interested please pm me some prices and let me...
  14. dwil4

Hats.......

Anyone know some places to get some good looking hats? Not looking to supply team just looking to find some nice individual softball related hats to wear.
  15. dwil4

Not GTG softball_Svt

paid for the bat but took 2 weeks to get it and when i did the knob was broken..he told me 3 different times that he was gonna ship it or that it was on the way when in fact it was not...he ignored most of my texts,voicemail..communication was ***n awful...when i sent him a pic of the busted...
  16. dwil4

Anybody know this guy??

softball_Svt...anyone know him ??
  17. dwil4

LTB Easton srv4...wanted

PREFER A 27oz.
  18. dwil4

Legal asa bats???

Ok so i have saw some places that say the demarini red/blue "the one .12" is asa a and some say no. Also saw this with the 2011 stadium and the sunday swagger????wtf.. Does anyone have these bats and can tell me what stamp is on them and if they are or are not asa legal? Thanks
  19. dwil4

LTB 27 oz. Rush 120

looking to buy..please let me know what u got..
  20. dwil4

For Sale Worth Titan Reload & MV-3

looking to sell... reload is 26.5 oz and mv-3 is 27 maxload.. $165 on Reload... maybe 50 swings..i do have receipt $125 on MV-3...swings ??..i do not have a receipt but it is returnable