Search results

1. Piffd

Price Check OG Utimate Distances, OG White Steel, and OG 375

I moved a NIW last year or the year before when my playing started to taper off. I really didn't want to, but got made an offer I couldn't refuse.
  2. Piffd

Definitely carbon fiber/OG. LOL I should clean it up a bit, it's prettier without the ball marks.
  3. Piffd

Not pictured, but I have a 27oz that I was going to hold onto...but... The '97 has one small "crack" <1mm in length, but that's it. Thanks. I think that might be off a bit though on the OG 375, but more or less what I figured.
  4. Piffd

LOL $56.25/each? Nice try. But pretty sure the WS and 375 together would get me more than that.
  5. Piffd

Price Check ST1-Z and OG CNT+

I still have the TiRT. ;) Might finally part with it though...
  6. Piffd

I don't think so, but it's possible. Yeah, I think the '96 was yours.
  7. Piffd

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
  8. Piffd

CNT+ is a 27oz and OG. I have it in another thread in the Easton manu forum. LOL thanks. I know a bunch of leagues still only allow metal and these are definitely some of the best.
  9. Piffd

Price Check OG 27oz Z2K EL and 27oz Z2K ASA EL

Looking for a price check on an OG 27oz Z2K in both versions. The U-trip Z2000 isn't the "good" QC but it's gone ~300 hits (I'm original owner) with no problems so far. What's a decent estimate? I'll also be selling a few more soon...
  10. Piffd

Hey guys, Not playing much these days, so thinking about moving a few. Looking for a ballpark figure before I post them, hold them, or take them to the bay. (hopefully not) 27oz ST1-Z. Perfectly round, graphics in really good shape. 27oz OG CNT+. One of my favorite bats ever. I doubt there's...
  11. Piffd

Hey fellas, I'm not really playing ball much any more so I figured someone else should benefit from these this spring. Hoping to get a ballpark figure so I can move these bad boys. Would prefer to move them to someone on here even though it looks like this forum isn't quite what it was a...
  12. Piffd

Your 2014 SAN DIEGO PADRES

No argument here... But at least the ball park is nice.
  13. Piffd

Your 2014 SAN DIEGO PADRES

I'll be there on Sunday for Little League day with my son's t-ball team. It's his first time and he's stoked to walk around the warning track and be on a big league field.
  14. Piffd

Bryce Harper will be NL MVP

This is on some next level **** riding bull****...
  15. Piffd

Supplements

FWIW, I just got back from having coffee with one of our senior faculty members in Exercise and Nutritional Science to specifically discuss OxyElite Pro. I've done a couple cycles on OEP over the last year, each time I've hit a weight loss plateau (I'm down 80lbs since last year), and when I saw...
  16. Piffd

For Trade Find these Andersons a good home

I'm not the OG owner, so I'm not sure. Not many though. Fantastic shape.
  17. Piffd

Price Check 27oz OG Z2K EL & 27oz Z2K ASA

Couple trades fell through so I might be looking to sell now, just need to know what kind of price to put on them. Both 27oz, Roughly 200-300 hits on each w/ 52/300s. No issues at all besides some minor scratches i.e. no cracks or rattles. OG Z2K is returnable and has a VALID RECEIPT dated...
  18. Piffd

Looking for a new league

Anyone have a league, need an extra (who will pay), and haven't drafted yet? My keeper league just fizzled out b/c of 2 new dads who can't juggle a lineup and kids. Bitches.
  19. Piffd

pro baseball league

One of my leagues just fizzled and thinking about joining another for money. What are the categories/format? Someone point me to the right post cuz my lazy ass isn't searching.
  20. Piffd

For Trade 27oz OG Z2K & 27oz ASA Z2K

For now... :D