Search results

1. Piffd

Price Check OG 27oz Z2K EL and 27oz Z2K ASA EL

Looking for a price check on an OG 27oz Z2K in both versions. The U-trip Z2000 isn't the "good" QC but it's gone ~300 hits (I'm original owner) with no problems so far. What's a decent estimate? I'll also be selling a few more soon...
  2. Piffd

Price Check ST1-Z and OG CNT+

Hey guys, Not playing much these days, so thinking about moving a few. Looking for a ballpark figure before I post them, hold them, or take them to the bay. (hopefully not) 27oz ST1-Z. Perfectly round, graphics in really good shape. 27oz OG CNT+. One of my favorite bats ever. I doubt there's...
  3. Piffd

Price Check OG Utimate Distances, OG White Steel, and OG 375

Hey fellas, I'm not really playing ball much any more so I figured someone else should benefit from these this spring. Hoping to get a ballpark figure so I can move these bad boys. Would prefer to move them to someone on here even though it looks like this forum isn't quite what it was a...
  4. Piffd

Price Check 27oz OG Z2K EL & 27oz Z2K ASA

Couple trades fell through so I might be looking to sell now, just need to know what kind of price to put on them. Both 27oz, Roughly 200-300 hits on each w/ 52/300s. No issues at all besides some minor scratches i.e. no cracks or rattles. OG Z2K is returnable and has a VALID RECEIPT dated...
  5. Piffd

Looking for a new league

Anyone have a league, need an extra (who will pay), and haven't drafted yet? My keeper league just fizzled out b/c of 2 new dads who can't juggle a lineup and kids. Bitches.
  6. Piffd

For Trade 27oz OG Z2K & 27oz ASA Z2K

Reposting this because I forgot the OG Z2K has a VALID RECEIPT dated 4/3/13. It's QC#34 Both 27oz, Roughly 200-300 hits on each. No issues at all besides some regular scratches. I'm looking for the following, no bats heavier than 27oz. Future J3A Aftermath Mercy iPad Air iPad Mini Beats...
  7. Piffd

LTB Disc / frisbee golf set

Just started playing casually and want to stop bumming them from a buddy. Looking for a long range, mid range, and putter. But a high quality mid-long would be fine. Prefer the disc to be firmer and a bit larger and something at least a step or two above entry level stuff but I know...
  8. Piffd

For Sale/Trade Novak 13" RHT

Cleaning out the garage yesterday and found this glove that I thought I already moved. Great glove, it's just too big for my liking. All black 13" RHT custom Novak w/ deer skin lining and a softball-specific pocket. Hasn't seen any conditioner or a real break-in period, just a few balls on...
  9. Piffd

For Sale/Trade Almost new 27oz ASA Craze (Green/Yellow)

Have this craze w/ < 50 hits on it. Just don't play enough ASA to warrant keeping it. No cracks, rattles, webbing, gouges, endcap wear, and almost not a scratch on it. $65/shipped as a gift SOLD
  10. Piffd

For Trade Philips' 7" Portable DVD Player w/ two screens

I have this portable car DVD player for sale. Purchased a few months ago from Best Buy for $120. Only used the one screen on two roadtrips, probably 6-8 hours of running time total. It's just a little dirty no major problems or anything. The second screen has never been used and is still in...
  11. Piffd

LTTF iPod Touch

Looking for an iPod touch, any generation in good shape for my little one. I have plenty of bats, gloves, and other gear as well as cash on hand. LMK
  12. Piffd

For Sale/Trade Deal of the day?

27oz J2 ASA - No cracks, rattles, or webbing that I can see. 26oz Juggy - No cracks or webbing that I can see, tiny foam rattle. $200 shipped/gifted for the pair. Would also trade for a 26-27oz ASA Z2K, Aftermath, or maybe something else.
  13. Piffd

SanDiegoSoftballTournaments.com

Anyone know anything about this site? Someone contacted me a couple weeks ago about playing in one and I showed up to a field with barely enough people for two teams. Seemed much more like a rec pick-up game than any kind of tournament I've ever seen. I think it's run by the same guy (Tom?)...
  14. Piffd

San Diego - Looking for a team - League or Tourneys

I need to play more than I have been. One of my teams folded, another sucks bad, and I need to find at least another night or two a week. I play 3B mostly, also 2B and 1B, but rarely OF and only SS on rec or coed teams. I show when I say I will, pay what I owe, and I'm easy to get along...
  15. Piffd

For Trade Find these Andersons a good home

Fellas... I'm looking to move these into some hands of guys that will actually use them. I'm no longer playing in metal league(s) to need this arsenal and really not playing enough in general. I'm definitely keeping one of the OGRTs and maybe the RTFP since it's dented, but I'd definitely...
  16. Piffd

Over-The-Line (OTL) 2013

Who's going this year? Anyone playing? This will be my first summer in SD and looks like an event not to be missed. I was trying to play, but the dumbass who registered the team bounced the check and forfeited the chance. Now I'm probably just going for the scenery, but if anyone needs an...
  17. Piffd

LTTF /LTB | T-Ball Equipment (Bases, Bats, Balls, Tees etc.)

3-year-old just started playing t-ball and I'm coaching. I really need to pick up some of those orange flat bases. Also looking for some more bats, balls, tees. and anything else you might have on hand. I have cash, softball bats, gloves, jerseys, bags, and a bunch of other stuff to...
  18. Piffd

For Trade 27oz J2 ASA, 26oz Juggy 2nd Batch

Will consider all offers. Let's hear some. Open to 2-for-1, adding cash, taking cash etc. Prefer to trade for another Z2000 ASA or Utrip in 26 or 27oz, endloaded or balanced, but let me know what you have. These are just sitting on the rack so let's find someone to swing them. 27oz J2...
  19. Piffd

Price Check 26oz OG White Steel

What's a used 26oz OG White Steel going for these days? No dents, cracks, or waves.
  20. Piffd

San Diego - Looking for a team

Just found out one my teams might be folding after this season so I'm looking to pick up another week night or two. I'm available Mon, Thurs, and Fri. Primarily play 3B, 1B, and 2B. Let me know. Thanks.