Search results

1. blakcherry329

Helmer 44 hitting at Lefty's in Clifton, NJ

I think I may be a little too far away from the plate. It doesn't feel that way when I'm up there, but on "film" it looks a bit far. Any critique is welcome. I already have to compensate for bad knees, so my lower body isn't really involved. lol. Thinking about opening up a little more and...
  2. blakcherry329

My team won our over 40 modified league. 😎

At 59, I was named the pitching MVP for the playoffs and I came in second for the regular season "Cy Young" award. J. Feliz won because he had more wins(I missed a few games because of work), but I beat him in every other category. I was robbed!!! lol. Just kidding. Just a humble brag post. Felt...
  3. blakcherry329

Price Check Picked up 3 OG Mikens, need some info on the Ultras

No pics yet. I have them just too large for this forum. If I have time, I'll figure out how to post them, but I digress:) Got a Freak 98 and 2 Ultra IIs. All 27oz. Great deal off of Craigslist. The Freak is well used, which is good. has a serial# 7xxxxxxx w/2004 ASA stamp bubble sticker on the...
  4. blakcherry329

Gel shots in the Knees

I just got cortisone shots in both knees and I am impressed with the change. While I'm not pain free, it's definitely waaaaaaay better than before. I go back at the end of the month for a consultation about the gel shots. Is it effective/worth it? How long does it last? etc..... Thanks, in...
  5. blakcherry329

USPS

I haven't shipped a bat in over a year. I sold a bat on here and went to mail it out. $25 to Virginia from NYC. There was a $15 charge for "nonstandard length". Basically anything over 30". Is this new? I don't remember paying over $10-15 per bat. Seems like a C-O-N-SPIRACY to pick a number...
  6. blakcherry329

For Sale/Trade Demarini DW Distance and F4, Rawlings Plasma. All Sold!

Demarinis are 28oz Plasma is 26oz but very endloaded. All bats are perfectly round, no flat spots. Only used with Clinchers since I've owned them. Looking to sell, but no idea what they're going for. Would trade for a big 1b mitt. Will do package deal for multiple bats. I was looking for some...
  7. blakcherry329

LTTF Worth EST MAX XRED 100MPH Scandium WS23 28oz or less

Looking for the Banned Bat with the 2000 ASA stamp. Clincher leagues don't care.:D Would also consider a Wicked (SBWK) Max 100mph Willing to buy, also. Bats I have to trade: Demarini Doublewall Distance 28oz Demarini F4 28oz Worth Carl Rose-Silver 28oz(single wall circa 1990) Combat Antivirus...
  8. blakcherry329

Prodigy Senior Bats

Any info on these? https://prodigysoftball.com/purchase/ols/products/series-one-senior-endload
  9. blakcherry329

For people that have a problem with casting...

I highly recommend the CamWood bat. You just use it in the cages or off a tee and it will help you with, both, bat speed and casting(not keeping your hands close to your body during the swing). https://camwoodbats.com
  10. blakcherry329

For Sale/Trade Vinci BR4600-22 14" RHT (TRADED)

Lightly used and professionally relaced. Just a little too big for my liking. $165 obo. Lmk if the price is off. Will trade for Easton Ghost/Blue Line in 27 or above endloaded or a newer Baden Axe ASA 20200907_131827 by blakcherry329 posted Sep 7, 2020 at 2:04 PM20200907_131431 by blakcherry329...
  11. blakcherry329

Middle shot with a Clincher, Thank God!

Lights are really bad on this crappy Paterson, NJ field. :) I don't wear my LAX helmet because Clinchers come of at a manageable speed (even off of Senior Bats, which is what they use)
  12. blakcherry329

I guess I haven't sold anything on here in a long time...

I tried to post a trade in the bat section and it was deleted, almost immediately, because I didn't have my name and date on a the pic. Smh Maybe a warning post to add it or something? Geez, wtf? Not sure why that is so important. What does that name and date prove? You can edit pics. What's the...
  13. blakcherry329

Can a well broken in AntiVirus (virsp2) contend with a senior bat?

Just picked up an AntiVirus on daBay for S&G's to swing in my pickup Clincher games. From what I remember, these used to get really hot, much like the Flex and Extended after a couple of thousand swings. Will the performance approach the Ultra II? Just wondering...
  14. blakcherry329

Editing software(free or close to free)

What are you "professional" videographers using to edit your videos? I just ordered another action cam, so I'm going to set up a camera behind the Plate and on my LAX helmet. I'm going to try to sync it up for certain shots, if it's not too involved. ;)
  15. blakcherry329

Need an opinion

So this past weekend we played in a Halloween Tournament. In the knockout round where playing a team we were pretty evenly matched with. 1 HR an inning, after that an out. Utrip rules. So we're tied going to extra innings. We're home. In the top of the 8th they hit a lead off HR, then managed to...
  16. blakcherry329

For Sale 28oz Maroon Steel(SOLD)

Well used. No flat spots. End cap is fine. Only used on Clinchers since I've owned it. Unknown number of hits. $135 obo shipped. IMG_20190904_072051 by blakcherry329 posted Sep 4, 2019 at 7:30 AMIMG_20190904_072011 by blakcherry329 posted Sep 4, 2019 at 7:30 AMIMG_20190904_071844 by...
  17. blakcherry329

Quick Question

Are there any advantages to cleaning a bat? I've never cleaned a bat, unless it was really muddy. The only exceptions are bats I'm about to sell or trade.
  18. blakcherry329

Testing my Sony FDR-X1000v cam mounted to my LAX Helmet

Middle would have been closed if my glove didn't break. lol The image stabilization makes this video a lot easier to watch. I posted another video with my fresh off the boat from China No-Pro cam and I almost had a seizure watching it. lol
  19. blakcherry329

2019 AVENGE USSSA SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL BAT - ENDLOADED

Anyone have any feedback on this bat? I love the handle but they swing very light. An end-loaded model is very intriguing to me