Search results

1. R

LTB USSSA Z3000 Balanced 26oz

Looking to buy this bat in any condition. Let me know what you've got! I will respond quicker to text 7852292098
  2. R

LTB USSSA Blackout

Looking to buy a game ready or near game ready USSSA Mizuno Blackout. LMK what you've got!
  3. R

Retun for SCN9

I have a returnable SCN9 that I think is on its last leg. Anyone know what Easton is returning in exchange for the SCN9 right now?
  4. R

GTG rockandroller44

rockandroller44 is gtg. sold me tshirts, fast shipping - good communication
  5. R

GTG RizTheGreat is GTG

Sold him an SCN7, everything went pretty smoothly. Would do business again.
  6. R

GTG jaburles7 is gtg

Bought a bat from jaburles, good communication and prompt shipping. Bat in as-expected condition.
  7. R

For Sale/Trade 27 oz SCN8

Looking to get rid of my 08 Flex. Bat is in great condition around 300 hits maybe. Returnable X2, no receipt. I am mainly looking to trade right now for a 27 or 28 oz SCN9 in similar conidition + cash on my part. I have pictures I can email or text on demand. Willing to take offers to...
  8. R

USSSA Recoil Balanced

Looking for a game-ready USSSA Recoil in 27 oz (maybe 26oz). I normally play ASA only but am playing in a USSSA league this fall.
  9. R

Used OG Flex, OG Extended, ASA Juggy, F98

Interested in all 3 of these sticks preferrably in 27oz. Let me know what you've got.
  10. R

11" Softballs and .44 cor 525 comp

Looking for 11" softballs and also .44 cor 525 compression softballs. New or used on either, let me know what you've got.
  11. R

LTB Freak98

Let me know what you've got. Looking for low number of hits in good to great shape. Prefer 27 oz.
  12. R

LTB 8 gig iTouch

Looking for a second generation iTouch NIB or minty. Let me know what you've got.
  13. R

LTB "The Office" seasons

If any of you have any of seasons of The Office you are looking to deal please send me a PM.