Search results

1. Moneytree

Brag Post-Committed

Congrats. Great kid and a great family!
  2. Moneytree

The end of an Era

Today the DD left for college. From now on they will supply the bats. I sure am going to miss the bats. :D
  3. Moneytree

High School Softball

I know most people look at high school ball as anywhere between a necessary evil and a complete waste of their DD's time. I personally feel that its a great opportunity for the DD to play with her friends and strengthen the ties to the community. It doesn't hurt that the DD's school is pretty...
  4. Moneytree

Need a 31/21 LXT...........

I have a 34" you can have.
  5. Moneytree

2018 2019 Commits

Sport (s) Initial Signing Date Final Signing Date Basketball (Early Period) November 12, 2014 November 19, 2014 Basketball (Regular Period) April 15, 2015 Division I: May 20, 2015 Division II: August 1, 2015 Football (Midyear JC Transfer) December 17, 2014 January 15, 2015 Football...
  6. Moneytree

2018 2019 Commits

NCAA Div I "Coaches are allowed to: Send you athletic or sports camp brochures, NCAA Educational Information and Questionnaires. A coach can also accept phone calls from you as long as they are at your expense but remember that if you leave a message on an answering service the coach...
  7. Moneytree

Todays the day.......

Thanks guys. Been here a long time telling lies and swapping bats. :D Feels like you all are family. Done with bats but I will probably stick around and tell some more stories. LOL
  8. Moneytree

Todays the day.......

DD signed her letter of intent today. Years of hard work paying off but bittersweet in that she will soon be gone.
  9. Moneytree

2018 2019 Commits

"I am by no means knocking a kid or saying they don't have the ability but if you are that good to get a offer in middle school why not wait for a real offer before you slam the door shut." I couldn't agree more. If they like you as a middle school kid they will love you as a High school...
  10. Moneytree

College Sports and Majors

It depends on the athlete also. When my kid was recruited the school was very specific of the time required to be an athlete. Now that she is a senior and has the grades and test scores to back her up they have no problem with her intended major. B and T have the same end goal. Tell her to keep...
  11. Moneytree

DD is moving up to 32/22, what to get?

You forgot to add that she is highly successful with the hitting the ball 3 feet at a time. :biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup: OG Eastons are always a good option but the early Demarini CF lines are pretty stout too. My DD liked the Demarini bats better for some reason. She hit her first...
  12. Moneytree

Nationals

Been in LA for a week at PGF Nationals. Kids team finished 7th. California is great but I'm ready to go home.
  13. Moneytree

Colorado

Headed to boulder for the Louisville Slugger Indy Day tourney. Who is going to be in Colorado this week and where is your DD playing? Hope to see you all there. Casey this means you! Gary
  14. Moneytree

LTB 34/24 FP12X Xeno

So Far I really don't know what the kid wants. Probably buy her one of those new orange bats. At least its made by the right people. She really loves that Black Xeno though.
  15. Moneytree

LTB 34/24 FP12X Xeno

Always looking. Shoot me some pictures.
  16. Moneytree

LTB 34 inch FP11ST10 or ST9

I have a lightly used 34/24 LXT for ya. Only hit by a little ole girl once or twice. :D
  17. Moneytree

Arizona wildcats HR's

Closer to home Shouldn't you be concentrating your glove selling efforts on a school a little closer to Hall of Fame Stadium? Maybe a bit south of there........ Gary
  18. Moneytree

LTB 34/24 FP12X Xeno

Looking for a 2012 (Black and Blue) Xeno 34/24. PM me with details.
  19. Moneytree

Best Ways to be Recruited....

On Deck Softball is a great organization. Derek and Joanne Allister are great people and very highly respected in the softball community. The National Elite Futures Camp at Mt SAC was an amazing experience for the kid. There were 125+ college coaches watching the top 75 uncommitted players in...
  20. Moneytree

Best Ways to be Recruited....

I think SRF provides some very good things to think about. PM sent if I can help in anyway. Gary