1. A

LTB 2013 mercy and 2017 asa freak boarder battle

Looking for a 25 or 26 in the mercy 26oz in the asa boarder battle
  2. A

LTB ASA balls

Looking to buy 7 dozen ASA balls 44 375
  3. A

LTB 2 combat baseball bats

Just wondering if anyone has some good deals and can hook me up on 2 combat baseball bats one is a orange 33 -5 haven't decided on the other yet. Thank you
  4. A

looking for quote on jerseys

I'm looking to get 1 set of 10 jerseys with possible hats . 2 sets of at least 12 jersey w/ possible pants or shorts. And 1 set of 12 jerseys. 4 sets total. 3 different designs. Like pricing and turn around time ? Please
  5. A

team uniforms

Looking to get some pricing for new uniforms. Jerseys, pants/shorts, bat, bat pack or roller. Please send details and pricing thank you
  6. A

LTB sinister batting gloves

Looking to buy some sister gloves 2xl, xl, and lg
  7. A

LTB 26 or 27oz J3a

Hey looking for 2 J3a 26 or 27oz! Might have some trades to offer if anyone is interested.
  8. A

LTB lime green jerseys

Hey wondering if anyone has any lime green jerseys laying around don't care about names. Looking for 2xl and lg?
  9. A

LTB albin incinerator

Im looking for a 27oz albin incinerator! I am open to all oz tho I cracked mine at the end of the season and I love the bat.
  10. A

need a guy now in plainwell mi

i need a guy asap had a guy get hurt in plainwell mi, its a coed tourny we got at least 3games left call me 517-4108082
  11. A

LTB 34 or 36 waist pants

looking for any 34-36 waist pants, length doesnt matter i can get them altered. let me know what you have open to all offers. also looking for a Og freak, freak 98, and asa anti virus. let me know. thank you!
  12. A

LTB juggy

looking for a Asa juggy, 26 or 27 but let me kno any you have.
  13. A

LTB Mizuno ASA Blur

looking for a ASA Mizuno Blur, prefer 27oz but will swing 26-28,lmk what you got!
  14. A

LTB asa mizuno blur / freak 98 / albin incinerator

looking for a mizuno blur asa model in a 27oz but open to all oz's, freak 98 in a 28oz but open to all and an albin incinerator asa in a 27oz but open to all, let me know what you got!
  15. A

co-ed softball tourny lansing mi

hey looking to see whos interested in playing and get some feedback. the tourny is Aug.20th in lansing mi. we usually charge a $300 sponsor(team) fee and $25 player fee that includeds food, the diamonds, balls, t-shirt, and snacks. winning team gets a bat and all teanms get diferent gift...
  16. A

co-ed softball tourny lansing mi

hey looking to see whos interested in playing and get some feedback. the tourny is Aug.20th in lansing mi. we usually charge a $300 sponsor(team) fee and $25 player fee that includeds food, the diamonds, balls, t-shirt, and snacks. winning team gets a bat and all teanms get diferent gift...
  17. A

LTB Juggy,SSR2,Freak 98

hey im looking for a juggy, ssr2, and a freak 98 let me know all offers. would like it used. anywhere from 26oz-30oz. thanks
  18. A

LTB truck or suv $5,000

hey im looking to buy a suv or truck, preferably 4x4 but will look at all options, also would like 3rd row in an suv but will consider everythings. i want to spend less than $5,000!
  19. A

For Sale/Trade verizon phone

i have a verizon samsung reality used but in good condition. come with charger send me offers, $100 but not firm
  20. A

looking for a juggy

hey looking for a 30oz juggernut ASA let me know what you got will take anything 27 and up thanks