Search results

1. G

For Sale Demarini Phenix, CF4 and Easton SV12

I have 3 fastpitch bats for sale. The first is a 32/22 Demarini CF4. Unknown number of swings but its not many. Bat is returnable but I do not have a receipt. The second bat is a 32/20.5 Easton SV12. Unknown number of swings. Bat is returnable but I do not have a receipt. The final bat I...
  2. G

For Sale 28oz Bal Z3000

I have for sale a 28oz Z3000. This bat has about 5 hits on it is returnable but I do not have a receipt. I am looking to get 225 OBO. If you have any questions you can message me on here or text me at 941 962 2936.
  3. G

For Sale/Trade SCN6 and MH120

SCN6 is SOLD Price drop on the Mayhem 75 shipped. I have 2 bats for sale The first is a 26oz Easton SCN6, unknown number of hits but not too many, very little webbing, no rattle or wobble. The second bat is a 26.5 MH120 low number of hits but it does have a few lines of webbing and a rattle...
  4. G

For Sale Asa z1000

I have a 26 EL 2012 Z1000 for sale. Unknown number of hits, some webbing and endcap wear. Has a receipt that is dated June 25th. Looking to get 150 OBO shipped and paypal as a gift.
  5. G

For Sale Miken MV3 and 2013 Worth Titan

I have two bats for sale. The first is a NR 28oz 2013 Worth Titan. Unknown number of hits. Some webbing, no rattle or endcap wear. The second bat is a returnable, Balanced 27oz Miken MV3. Unknown number of hits, but very little webbing, no endcap wear or rattle. Looking to get 100...
  6. G

Workout advice

Hey guys I am in need of some advice. Over the course of the past six months I have dropped about sixty pounds, I have done this by completely changing my eating habits. I have hit a point though where I have stopped losing weight and need to change it up some because I still want to lose a...
  7. G

For Sale NIW Gold Reebok Melee and Worth Titan

Reebok Sold Price Drop on the Worth 115 OBO I have 2 bats for sale. The first is a 26 oz Gold Reebok Melee NIW The second bat is a 28oz NR Worth Titan. Not sure on the number of hits, no endcap wear, some webbing, no rattle. Looking to get 125 for the Titan and 115 for the Reebok. My...
  8. G

For Sale ISA X-Rocks

I have a dozen NIW ISA X-Rocks 375 .44COR. I am not sure what they are going for. I will say 50 OBO Shipped and paypal as a gift. If I am off on the price LMK.
  9. G

For Sale iPhone 3GS

65 bucks firm I have an 8GB iPhone 3GS. This phone has been used for 2 years, has some scratches on the back and some on the screen if you look closely. I have a charger and the original box. Looking to get 90 OBO shipped and paypal as a gift.
  10. G

For Sale 27oz MV3 Balanced

Price Drop 100 need this gone today. I have for sale a returnable 27oz Balanced MV3, unknown number of hits, little webbing. I am looking to get 120 OBO paypal as a gift.
  11. G

For Sale Orange Coach Wallet

I got an Orange Coach Bi-Fold wallet as a gift and its not really my style. It has never been used. It retails for 120, am looking to get 60 for it shipped and paypal as a gift. If anyone has any questions they can text me at 941 962 2936 for a quicker response.
  12. G

For Sale Nike Turfs 13 and 13 1/2

Black pair sold. I have two pairs of Nike Air Diamond Trainers. The blue pair is 13 1/2 and the white and black pair are 13. Both pairs have been worn less than 10 times. I am looking to get 40 each OBO shipped and paypal as a gift. If anyone has any questions or wants more pics just ask.
  13. G

For Sale M75120

BAT WAS SOLD FOR 80 PRICE DROP $85 FIRM I have a 28oz M75120. I am not sure of the number of swings, there is some webbing and some endcap wear. There is no rattle. I am looking to get 100 OBO shipped and paypal as a gift.
  14. G

For Sale Demarini Cartel

I have a 28oz returnable cartel. I am not sure of the number of swings, there is webbing but no rattle. I do not have a recipet for it. I am looking to get 160 OBO shipped and paypal as a gift.
  15. G

For Sale/Trade SCN1B and SCN8B

I have two fast pitch eastons for sale. The first is a 32/22 SCN1B and the second one is a 33/23 SCN8B. The SCN1 has some endcap wear but no rattle or webbing that I can find. I was told the SCN8B was only used for one game so it has very few hits on it. I cant verify how many but it looks...
  16. G

For Sale SCN1B and SCN8B

I have two fast pitch eastons for sale. The first is a 32/22 SCN1B and the second one is a 33/23 SCN8B. The SCN1 has some endcap wear but no rattle or webbing that I can find. I was told the SCN8B was only used for one game so it has very few hits on it. I cant verify how many but it looks...
  17. G

For Sale Synergy 2

PRICE DROP $85 FIRM I have a 28oz Syn 2, no webbing or rattle and very little endcap wear. Unknown number of hits. I am looking to get $100 gifted and shipped. I can text pics to those who want them. If anyone has any questions please ask I will do my best to answer them.
  18. G

For Sale 27.5 mutjha

I have forsale a 27.5oz MUTJHA, unknown number of hits, no webbing that I can find, no rattle, some endcap wear. I am looking to get 215 firm paypal as a gift shipped. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask
  19. G

For Sale Asa rd28

I have forsale a 27oz RD ASA, I am not sure of the number of hits but it cannot be too many. The bat has some webbing around the endcap and a few paint chips. I am lookiing to get 415 OBO shipped and paypal as a gift. I have some pictures but having some trouble unloading them from my phone...
  20. G

For Sale OG Extended and Freak 98

Freak 98 Sold for 160 Extended sold for asking price. I have for sale a 30oz OG Extended and a 28oz Freak 98 The extended has a little endcap wear, no webbing or rattle. There are a few paint chips. Unknown number of hits. The freak 98 has some endcap wear, no webbing I can see and has a...