Search results

1. M

Crashmilian12 not GTG

Double standard What happened to the you swing it you break it you bought it rule. That should apply here. Too bad for you buddy. He doesnt owe you crap!!
  2. M

Anderson Rocket Tech 28 oz

PM sent EvilE Let Me Know
  3. M

Anderson Rocket Tech 28 oz

I have a 28oz rockettech. Whats it worth? http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x122/mmafighter417/Bat%20Pics/?albumview=slideshow
  4. M

LTB NIW 27oz Rush 120

Rush 120 Rawlings is having a huge factory sale in my town for about the next month. Next Friday they will have Rush 98 and Rush 120 available. The price is $189 if you are interested let me know.
  5. M

Rawlings Plasma

Rawlings is having a huge sale in Springfield, MO for about one month. It is a factory sale. The have bats (plasma),(rush 98) cleats, gloves, under armour turfs. If anyone wants anything I would gladly see if they have it. Rawlings Rush 98 -- $189 + shipping Under Armour Bomber Turf -- 39.99...
  6. M

LTB Utrip 26-27oz worth bat

Still new in wrapper I have a returnable Mutant (green and yellow) It is 28oz though $175 shipped
  7. M

Hi there I was wanting to see if you know where a guy can get an endcap for the "Snot" I threw...

Hi there I was wanting to see if you know where a guy can get an endcap for the "Snot" I threw mine against the fence over the weekend and broke it. It is the only bat I have now days since I only play once a week in rec league. I just dont want to spend $300 right now. I cant send it back to...
  8. M

What could I get for ~$100?

NIW 28oz Worth Mutant Green and Yellow not warranty replacement. $150
  9. M

2009 Mayhem Comp 120

Hey guys I need an endcap for this bat. I got mad at myself over the weekend and threw my bat against the fence and broke the cap. Anyone have one or know where I can get one? I cant return to Worth because it is a replacement bat.