Search results

1. C

For Sale Flat Sticker 98 Freak

Ok....for all you pmf sakes I changed it to 200....but I better not get no offers below that.
  2. C

Thanks for the offer......at least its worth more than the stick you got! Yes I will take 200 for it for the first offer....but wt f I put 300 cause I know if I put down 200.00 I would get offers at 150-200.......
  3. C

I am selling my 28 oz 98 Freak that I have had with me for the last 4 years, but never used it. I been playing in Utrip and NSA much more so its time to carry on and give this baby away. Asking for $200.00. Bat has been used in leagues and tourney only. No Rattles and no cap gaps. Great bat and...
  4. C

Hey man! I'm interested in buying your Worth 27.5 Maroon bat. Do you still have it? Email me...

Hey man! I'm interested in buying your Worth 27.5 Maroon bat. Do you still have it? Email me [email protected]
  5. C

Hey! I am interested in your 2011 Rezzy. Ready to pay right now....please email me at...

Hey! I am interested in your 2011 Rezzy. Ready to pay right now....please email me at [email protected] with the information and I will send a payment today right now via paypal. Thanks!
  6. C

Price Check Freak 98

According to Ebay the average sales of this bat is 350.
  7. C

For Sale 27.5 jh titan

Sent a PM about your bat.
  8. C

Hello, do you still have your JH Titan? I'm interested for 150.00. Email me [email protected]...

Hello, do you still have your JH Titan? I'm interested for 150.00. Email me [email protected] if you still have the bat for sell. Thanks!
  9. C

LTB:27oz NIW BJ Fulk

For Shane? Is this for Shane? Hey you need to tell them boys that the bat isn't going to do any good in Florida with the Classic M balls.