Search results

1. P

Bat Most Similar to Reap2

I'm looking for a new stamp bat that swings just like the reap2. It's still my go to/slump buster bat... but I figure it's time to upgrade and get with the times as there are a lot of great bats out there. Let me know what I should be looking into getting please. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. P

For Sale Flippers,RD28, Juggy

Flipper still around?
  3. P

For Sale Flippers,RD28, Juggy

PM sent as well
  4. P

LTB 2015 or 2016 Demarini Aftermath OG ASA

Bump... still looking!
  5. P

Still looking for that 26oz version...
  6. P

I'll also take a 2015 Aftermath (red and black) but ideally 26oz
  7. P

No one with a 26oz?
  8. P

Really looking at the 26oz only... sorry. If it changes I'll get back to you. Pass on the USA, but thanks
  9. P

Looking to buy a 2015 or 2016 Demarini Flipper Aftermath OG, ASA version. ONLY looking at 26oz NIW or VERY lightly used Let me know what you got people!
  10. P

GTG jhudge81 is GTG

Sold jhudge81 a bat. Excellent communication and deal was smooth. jhudge81 is GTG for sure!
  11. P

GTG Roundin4 is GTG!

Excellent communication, shipped very fast, awesome to work with. Very good to go here
  12. P

For Sale 26oz FLipper Aftermath

I only use new and used SB12s... things are mushy after both teams have batted around. Been looking for a new ASA stamp bat that crushes mush. I'm all set with Pre-ABI bats. I got a 28oz coming, so I guess I'm safe :P
  13. P

I use 44/375 SB12's... got an Aftermath coming my way... should I be nervous now lol
  14. P

For Sale 28oz Aftermath

Bat is coming to me fellas... on the bright side it's staying in state at least.
  15. P

What ball were you using? Thought these things were semi-durable