Search results

1. K

The Business of Pro Softball?

Something I've always been curious about... Can someone explain the business of Conference Pro softball to me? I've heard Conference Major guys make something like $40-50K per year. If that's true, it would mean an annual payroll of about $750K for a full roster. Who's paying that salary? And...
  2. K

2012-Era Utrip Bats vs. newer 220s vs. newer 240s

Hey all, old forum member here who hasn't kept up with all the latest bat tech. I'm wondering if bats have improved since I last checked things out around 2012? From what I understand, the current tiers of utrip bats break down: Newest 240s: Everything currently produced. Least hot. Last of...
  3. K

New to Denver

Hey guys, just moved from Dallas to Aurora/Centennial area. Played E/D in Texas. I have pitched for the last 3 years but played SS/2B/3B and occasional outfield before that. 23 years old, 5'10'', 170 lbs, good contact, decent speed. Let me know if anything is out there, league or tournaments.
  4. K

Greg Connell hitting second for Resmondo

I find it interesting that in all the Resmondo games I've seen, Greg Connell (who usually leads the team in both home runs and batting average) hits second in the order. Common strategy would have a team's best hitter batting third. Should I be batting my team's best hitter second in the...
  5. K

For Sale 3 Cheap Bats in Here

29 oz Albin Incinerator - $60 sold 28 oz Worth Booger - $75 sold 26 oz Easton SCN9 - $135 sold or Will sell all three for $240! Or I'll knock $15 off if you buy two. All prices are shipped USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. Individual bat details below. No trades.
  6. K

For Sale Easton Stealth SCN9 - 26 oz

Easton Stealth SCN9 - 26 ounce Not sure the number of hits. No rattles or endcap separation. Wobble and clicking. Some spiderwebbing, but I wasn't able to get it to show up in pictures. As you can see, the bat is missing its weight sticker and there is a chip on the barrel. With...
  7. K

GTG Fishstick5 is good to go!

Bought a bat from Fishstick5. Great communication, quick shipping, bat arrived exactly as described. Very g2g board bro here!
  8. K

GTG groundforce#1 is good to go!

Great communiction, super smooth deal. Would definitely do business with again.
  9. K

For Sale NIW WR 2013 Resmondo 454 Legit - 27 oz

For sale, new in wrapper WR 2013 Resmondo 454 Legit, 27 oz. Fresh from Worth, 2013 stamp. $160 shipped USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. sold
  10. K

Tournament ball roster question

How many people does a typical tournament team roster? I heard most tournament teams bat at least 11. Some 12 or 13. Is that true? As manager, in league I always hit 10 because it gives your team the biggest advantage (1-3 hitters get the most ABs possible). Is 10 for a weekend tournament...
  11. K

GTG Tommy T is good to go!!

Really easy to deal with. Would definitely do business again.
  12. K

GTG rascalfrog is good to go!!

Pleasure to do business with! Would not hesitate to deal with him again.
  13. K

For Sale My whole bat collection

All prices are shipped USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance 28 oz Worth Booger - $100 27 oz Worth 09 Titan - taper crack in picture, WR NIW Resmondo 454 Legit on it's way. Will be for sale when I get it. 28 oz Worth 20120 Toxic - not for sale 29 oz Albin Incinerator -...
  14. K

For Sale/Trade A few ASA Eastons (SCX3, SCN3, SCL1)

Easton SCX3 Synergy Extended 28 oz - $200 sold Easton SCN3 Synergy Flex 28 oz - $225 sold Easton SCL1 Synergy Clear 27 oz - $75 sold All bats shipped USPS Priority mail. Details below
  15. K

For Sale Easton SCL1 Synergy Clear - 26 oz

Easton SCL1 Synergy Clear - 26 ounces $75 Shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation sold Bat is returnable but no receipt. No webbing, cracks, or end cap separation. No weight sticker, 26 oz labeled on the taper. Very very slight rattle, sounds like one very tiny piece.. calling it...
  16. K

LTB 27 oz balanced USSSA old standard

Just had my gamer 09 Titan RI break on me. LTB any 27 ounce balanced USSSA, without the new stamp. I'm thinking: Worth May120 Booger Worth 09 Titan Worth BJ Fulk Worth BJ Fulk 2 Miken MV1 OG White Miken Freak Limited Edition LE I'm open to others. LMK what you have. Would prefer...
  17. K

Juggernaut ASA Replacement

Guys, I have a teammate who is in love with his ASA Juggy. Are there any bats, Demarini or otherwise, that would be a good replacement for him? Basically he wants a balanced, flexy ASA bat. I was thinking J2, but it's only listed as slightly balanced and getting tougher to find. Any...
  18. K

ASA showdown: May98a vs. Mayhem98 vs. 454

Who has hit all of Worth's balanced new standard bats? vs. vs. I imagine they all perform about the same. Any of them swing more balanced, have a bigger sweetspot, or generally anything to distinguish them from eachother?
  19. K

What does your league do about forfeits?

We play 10 game seasons. Last night the other team no showed without even calling the LD, and we won on a forfeit. This has been a problem season after season for us. It really sucks to drive out to the fields only to drive straight home, not to mention it makes the season 10% more expensive...
  20. K

Is 8 hitter coed the equivalent of the 5 man infield?

Background: very rec coed league. 6 HR limit with 270-275 ft. fences. No ghost outs if you have an even number of guys and girls. Story: This season we've had trouble fielding a full coed roster. The first two games of the year we played with 8 players (4 guys, 4 girls) instead of 10, and to...