Search results

1. N LA Hacker

NFL Week 14: I'll Get You a Tissue, You ****ing Sally

Game Spread O/U Oakland @ Kansas City KC -3 46 Pittsburgh @ Buffalo PIT -2 47 Denver @ Tennessee TEN -1 43.5 Washington @ Philadelphia WAS -1 46.5...
  2. N LA Hacker

Week 8 Chocolate Starfish and Dingleberry Mustaches

at TEN -3.5 v JAX - 43.5 CIN -3 v WASH (LONDON) - 46.5 at ATL -3 v GB - 52.5 at HOU -2.5 v DET - 45 SEA -2.5 v at NO - 48 NE -6 v at BUF - 47.5 NYJ -4 at CLE - at TB -1 v OAK - 49.5 KC -2.5 v at IND - 50 at DEN -5 v SD - 44 at CAR -2.5 v ARI - 48 at DAL -4.5 v PHI - 43.5 MIN - 6.5 v at CHI -...
  3. N LA Hacker

2015 Best SBF Fantasy Football League Thread (League of DOOM)

**** bitches, get money.
  4. N LA Hacker

NFL Draft

D is going in the first round.
  5. N LA Hacker

Any Of You Think You're Man Enough

To hit a bullet? You want to talk about bat speed. Get you some.
  6. N LA Hacker

Worth Loyalty Club XXVI

Yo HRD, da **** you waitin on?
  7. N LA Hacker

Boombah Reps

My baseball team is wanting to get the grey and black vectors this year. A teammate ordered a pair last night, and was informed that it would be 10-11 weeks. Is this correct for stock items? Can someone help me out with a possible team order/pricing?
  8. N LA Hacker

For Sale MINT 2011 28oz EL z-1000

Planned on keeping this bat, but decided to play hardball this year instead. Receipt for late December or early January, can't remember (it's in my closet). Looking to sell for $165. Possibly trade for high end gloves. Pics can be posted, if really need be. Less than 10 swings.
  9. N LA Hacker

Team Name and Logo

Fellas, I'm playing on a baseball team this year, and they don't have any idea for a team name/theme/logo. I'm going to get my wife to sponsor and she is a geologist in the oil/gas industry. If you have any team name ideas or logo ideas, please help me out.
  10. N LA Hacker

Returns

Look people, we don't know what Worths inventory is, and it is ever changing. If you want to know what you'll get as a return, pick up the phone, and talk to one of the lovely ladies at Rawlings Returned goods department and ask them. They'll be glad to tell you.
  11. N LA Hacker

I Just Received A Boombah Verge Jacket

That has been through the highest of QC, and even came with a free bonus gift. Packed inside of the wrapper and tucked deep inside of the right pocket was a free cigarette butt. I've always wanted a spent cigarette butt inside of my new clothes. The reason I pay retail price for my threads...
  12. N LA Hacker

WR Start Week 12

Bowe (Palko) v. Pit, Nate Washington (Locker) v. TB, M. Williams (Freeman) v. Ten?
  13. N LA Hacker

Week 5 Picks

Where the **** they at?
  14. N LA Hacker

Worth Loyalty Club XXV

Not really .
  15. N LA Hacker

Week 1 Picks

What say ye? Saints v Packers Falcons v Bears Bengals v Browns Bills v Chiefs Eagles v Rams Lions v Buccaneers Titans v Jaguars Steelers v Ravens Colts v Texans Panthers v Cardinals Vikings v Chargers Seahawks v 49ers Giants v Redskins Cowboys v Jets Patriots v Dolphins Raiders...
  16. N LA Hacker

LTTF 27oz DS Plague

Looking to trade my returnable 27oz DS Plague for a Nokona Bloodline 1B mitt RHT + cash. If there is any interest, I will post/send pictures.
  17. N LA Hacker

For Trade 27oz DS Plague

Looking to trade my returnable 27oz DS Plague for a 30oz Worth (Open to different models), 30oz Freak or Freak Plus, or a Nokona Bloodline 1B mitt RHT + cash. If there is any interest, I will post/send pictures.
  18. N LA Hacker

For Trade 27oz DS Plague

Looking to trade my returnable 27oz DS Plague for a 30oz Worth (Open to different models), 30oz Freak or Freak Plus, or a Nokona Bloodline 1B mitt RHT + cash. If there is any interest, I will post/send pictures.
  19. N LA Hacker

For Trade 27oz DS Plague

20. N LA Hacker

GTG Hefty

Is a good butt sloot. Secondly, he sent me a pair of really nice pair of adipure golf shoes. After I paid him for his services of course.