Search results

1. krunchyfrogg

What’s a fair price for these old school DeMarini’s?

https://imgur.com/gallery/lPx5Q3D I’m looking to buy these three bats. No issues. Seller and I don’t know what a fair price is, both per bat and all three. LMK what y’all think.
  2. krunchyfrogg

Thinking of playing Beer League Softball? Here’s a few tips.

https://freetalksports.wordpress.com/2019/11/03/thinking-of-playing-beer-league-softball-heres-a-few-tips/
  3. krunchyfrogg

For Sale Price check needed.

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/price-check-on-some-great-andersons.1458190/#post-19096658
  4. krunchyfrogg

For Sale Price check on some great Andersons

https://i.imgur.com/5dXhOPI.jpg https://i.imgur.com/HzRpPzQ.jpg All 28 oz. The green TechZilla is 2008 The other TechZilla is a Composite Killer (TZCK) The rockettech is an original (OGRT). Later, they’re called rocketech (lost a T) No pin issues. No rattles. No end cap separation. No...
  5. krunchyfrogg

What feels more endloaded?

I’d like to compare the feel of an OGRT with a NanoTek Omega. They’re both 28oz.
  6. krunchyfrogg

TZCK

What makes the TechZilla Composite Killer different from the other TechZilla models? I can’t remember ever actually hitting one of these and I just bought one off the board.
  7. krunchyfrogg

How’s that TechFire Fury hit compared to a doublewall bat?

I’m thinking of picking one up locally for a metal only league.
  8. krunchyfrogg

What determines the best bat weight for you?

I had always heard to swing the heaviest bat you can without sacrificing bat speed. That was a mantra I lived by for years. I practiced with two friends’ white steel bats. Same model year bat. One was stickered at 26oz and the other 30oz. I could definitely swing the 26oz faster, but I got...
  9. krunchyfrogg

LTB Anderson NanoTek SPA

27oz preferred. I do have some trade bait: I have a couple of Easton SRV4’s, and Anderson TechZilla (green) and a Demarini Carbon 2 End Load that has exactly one hit on it.
  10. krunchyfrogg

Is there a DeMarini return policy?

Long story short, I bought a Carbon Omega II End Load from DeMarini.com and just found out my league is metal only. Every once in a while I see a composite swung but I never thought about it; it's a rec league and I figured most people just don't buy the top quality bats. Now I know better...
  11. krunchyfrogg

Shipping bats from USA to Canada

I’m in NJ and trying to ship a bat to Newfoundland. What should this cost (about)? I feel like I’m doing something wrong on USPS because the cheapest I can find is $40
  12. krunchyfrogg

For Sale 27oz & 28oz SRV4

BOTH BATS SOLD I have additional pics, send me a text: 914-552-2894. I’m asking $100 for the 27 oz, $65 for the 28 oz, or $150 for both. Bats have no issues other than the cosmetic ones. EDIT:28 gone. I’ll take $80 for the 27oz.
  13. krunchyfrogg

Price Check SRV4 (27oz & 28oz)

I have more pics. No rattles or cracks or anything.
  14. krunchyfrogg

How does the ASA autism bat perform?

and how does it swing? I have a feeling I’ll be getting one for Father’s Day, and I’d of course swing it, for fear of my wife killing me. LOL. I do love the design, and being the father of an autistic child, I think it’s a wonderful sentiment.
  15. krunchyfrogg

Wegman ASA bats

How do these compare to each other? It was recommended to me to pick one of these up, and I'd like to know if there's a performance difference between different models or if they're all pretty much the same with different paintjobs year to year. If there is a difference in performance or feel...
  16. krunchyfrogg

I’m looking for a bat that feels similar to the Easton CV12

The CV12 is what I’ve been swinging this season, after taking a 4-5 year hiatus from softball. I’m hitting 44/375 SB12 softballs. These are the ones used in rec leagues with a cork center. I like my CV12 but I feel like there are much better options out there. I picked up a couple of...
  17. krunchyfrogg

LTB /LTTF 26/27 J3A

NR preferred. I have a Vinci glove for trade, a 27 and 28oz SRV4, a 26oz SCR1, and a 27oz TechZilla (green). I have some in my PP, but I am on a budget. HMU
  18. krunchyfrogg

I need help pulling the ball and generating just a little more power.

Hey guys. I tend to hit the ball pretty hard, and to straight-away CF when I get some lift. I had two bounce off the bottom of the fence last week. I want to pull the ball a bit and generate a little more power. I just upgraded my bat so that should help a bit, but I want to get better...
  19. krunchyfrogg

LTB Easton SRV4

any weight any condition, NR preferred. I just want to see the ASA stamp. I swing one with the stamp scratched off and I want a bat to show blue if the bat is questioned.
  20. krunchyfrogg

I’m in the process of buying an ASA bat, but the stamp is worn off

is this bat legal? Is there something I can do to prove it’s an Asa legal bat if that stamp has worn off?